Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
AJ Styles

The Young Bucks and The Briscoes, I have never seen these guys before, but WWE is in desperate need of good tag teams.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Samoa Joe should've been everything Kevin Owens will be in about 2 years time. Owens will go on to be a bigger star than Samoa Joe would have, but Joe could have easily played a similar role to what they probably have planned for Owens and he could have done it with great success.

I don't know what has happened to Samoa Joe. I don't want to say he got lazy because that's an insult and I feel as though it's probably inaccurate. But he has definitely lost the air that made him so fucking legit when he stopped through those ropes. He doesn't scream to be a potential BIG money-maker for TNA any more, let alone WWE.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
New Jack would be interesting, but not realistic.

Shane Douglas behind the announce table. He can engage the viewer no matter what he's talking about.

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
AJ Styles, Nakamura, Okada.

A lot of amazing wrestlers in NJPW that I'd love to see wrestle D-Bry/Lesnar/Orton and even Cena.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Brian Cage was in the WWE developmental system for some time.
Cedrick Alexander is really coming along and personally feel would add some value.

·
Registered
690 Posts
A lot of guys Kenny Omega, Alex Shelley, Adam Cole, The Briscoes, Tommaso Ciampa, Brian Cage, Silas Young, Austin Aries and Samoa Joe. All of these guys will bring great deal to WWE.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Should people be naming AJ Styles considering he has worked for WWE, even in a jobber capacity?

I'd probably go with someone like MsChif or Samoa Joe.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Adam Cole. Don't really care about indies much, but this guy needs to be signed ASAP. He is on another level in ROH.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Okada
Shelly
Red Dragon
Roode
Young Bucks
Briscoes
Adam Cole
Alex Wright
Sara Del Ray - i know she works at the Performance Center but put her in the ring.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts