Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a wrestler who when you watch, you feel like you are watching yourself. Maybe because of what he hates, the music that gets associated with him, the way he speaks etc. Be honest - even if it's not the 'coolest' wrestler. It would be more interesting.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
John Cena. HE NEVER BACKS DOWN AND NEVER SURRENDERS! Plus I like wearing orange shirts a few sizes too big for me.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Heel MVP.

Which is majority why he is my favorite wrestler of this generation in WWE. If you met me in person, you will get the personality, attitude and style of MVP. I like to wear shades, like to brag to my friends of how much money I got etc. lol. I am the only child too so you can know why I am a spoiled and cocky. :rolleyes:

But other then all of that, I'm a nice down to earth person.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Eddie Guerrero. I am not saying i am half the Man that he is just a guy i could connect with and kinda relate to.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Personality/character wise probably Punk, because I don't, haven't and don't plan on drinking/smoking/taking drugs, and I can be a little preachy.
But my mates have called me Jericho in the past (meshing together corny face Y2J and the smug 2008-10 version), because to them I usually degrade others sometimes, use big words/sayings, or be a fun/stupid person.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Not even tryin to be funny, but The Rock. His blend of humor and attitude that made me identify with him. And people always said I look sorta like him too, and I'm also half black as well(my other half being Indian).

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Mr Kennedy............................Kennedy because i feel like i need to repeat my second name twice.

Jake Collinson..................................Collinson.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
A slim Husky Harris. He just reminds me of me, the hair, the beard, to the agility not consistent with a man of our size (he's big but I'm tall, we probably weigh nearly the same by now!) all I need are the titties and I'd be changing my surname to Rotunda. Also applicable to anyone who wonders why on earth I called myself "HuskyHarris"

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I identify w/ The Miz the most. The way hes 100% self confident. He says hes awesome... and nobody can convince him otherwise (He can't be brought down by other people because he realizes his self worth >>>>>> Other peoples opinions) :agree:

The way hes a stylish dresser I can relate to too.

Then the general fact he often does things that I would want to do if I was a wrestler. (Such as interrupting Peewee "The flamer" Herman" and telling him to GTFO)

Also the fact that he listens to music in the same vein as I do it seems , I've read that his favorite band is BFMV & thats roughly exactly my favorite type of music.

As far as other wrestlers go I can relate to CM Punk on straightedge , and to Chris Jericho for many similar reasons as Miz seeing as they are pretty similar.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Jeff Hardy.

I read his and Matt's book (duh, it's my username), and it seems like I share some similarities with Jeff. We're both artistic, abstract free spirits, who struggle to express their individuality in a positive way.

CM Punk cause I'm straightedge.

Randy Orton cause I've got a mean streak, and I love reptiles.

Triple H/John Cena, cause I'm a stubborn guy that just won't stay/lay down. ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts