Wrestling Forum banner

Which would be cheaper? Arena or Online?

724 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Cerbs
This WM will be my first time attending a WWE event. I want to buy a t-shirt and hat but I'm not sure if I should wait until I'm at the arena or if I should buy it online. For those of you who have bought merch at arenas do they charge the same as online prices? I don't want to wait until I get there and it's more expensive than buying online.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,247 Posts
They are about the same prices but online you have to pay shipping where at the arena, you will have to wait in a long line and then they might be sold out of the hat/shirt you wanted.

· Premium Member
83,359 Posts
I don't know how wrestling shows work but with concerts there are some shirts/hats that are exclusive to that concert in which you can't buy online... So maybe you can do both, T. Get what you want online and then take enough money to get something at the arena if it's specific to that show...and that show being WM there might be a good chance that they have exclusive material.

· Men of Mayhem
9,544 Posts
It actually depends on where you are.

When I went to Raw in Detroit I paid $40USD a piece for my CM Punk and Orton shirts. And no, they weren't the 'Over the Top Rope' edition.

I know you are going to Wrestlemania, but advice to those that are going to a Raw or SmackDown! taping, they only sell brand exclusive shirts. The Corre had just debuted when I had went, so I was looking to pick up a Corre and Drew McIntyre shirt and they had neither.

· Only here 4 The BO$$
9,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the advice guys. :) I'm on limited money so I wanted to make sure I got the best for my buck. :p I might do as Lady Croft suggested (depending on how much S&H is). I don't think I want to risk what I want being sold out at the arena.

· Men of Mayhem
9,544 Posts
Thanks for the advice guys. :) I'm on limited money so I wanted to make sure I got the best for my buck. :p I might do as Lady Croft suggested (depending on how much S&H is). I don't think I want to risk what I want being sold out at the arena.
Advice for people that do plan to buy merchandise at an event things usually don't sell out unless you wear an adult XL or you buying a top face's shirt in an size.

When I attended Raw on the 24th of January in Detroit the only things that were sold out were all of Cena's Hustle, Loyalty and Respect shirts (except in medium); CM Punk (in Large and Extra Large); and Cena wristbands.

One good thing about buying at an Arena is they usually have merchandise scalpers selling authentic merchandise at half price; there just isn't much of a selection.

· Banned
14,041 Posts
If you're talking about buying them from WWEshop.com as opposed to the arenas, they are practically the exact same price. The arenas charge a little more, but depending on the shipping you select, it could be the exact same or even higher online.

Though you can get much better deals on WWE merch on Ebay and other sites. WWEshop.com will fuck you in most cases. Unless it's a clearance sale. The clearance deals on WWEshop are actually pretty good. I bought Wrestlemania 1-20 dvd's for like a hundred bucks there. Would have cost me over $200 anywhere else. Look for the clearance sales, you might even find a shirt you like there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.