Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't remember if any happened in 2009, but in:

2010 we had Bret return for the first time since the screwjob.
2011 we had The Rock return for the first time in 7 years
2012 we had Brock Lesnar return for the first time in 8? years

So which "will never return" name do you think will be returning in 2013 for WWE? Not just some random name,but an actual big name star. And it must be someone whose been gone for at least several years(so someone like Batista won't really be on this list)

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Bruno Sammartino vs Shawn Michaels will be main eventing Wrestlemania, mark my words!

In all seriousness, I'm kind of hoping for a Steve Austin return and, as an outside bet, a final Shawn Michaels match. I just have a gut feeling that we'll see HBK back one day.

·
Ex nihilo
9,319 Posts
Who else is left that we thought would never come back? Austin has been back countless times as well as HBK, the only one I can think of is Kurt Angle.

·
Registered
721 Posts
There are only three names left that are on that level to the point where it actually would matter - Kurt Angle, AJ Styles & Sting.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
ric flair, jeff hardy, rvd....i could see any of those coming back next year considering their tna contracts are up early 2013

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Chris Benoit

Reactions: KING CRAVE

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ric flair, jeff hardy, rvd....i could see any of those coming back next year considering their tna contracts are up early 2013
Flair,Hardy,RVD have all appeared in WWE within the past 3 or so years. The "will never return" thing means stars who haven't appeared in WWE in like 5+ years.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Braden Walker and Garrett Bischoff. I can taste the ratings already baby!

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
Goldberg in some sort of legends deal. Hopefully the guys in the back have the brains to decline him a physical role. WWE fans didn't get alot of Goldberg matches, I get that, but the guy is in no shape to get back in there.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts