Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NXT Takeover WarGames III is next week Saturday, from storyline and build up wise which WarGames match should begin and end the show?? I personally think it should the Women just because how it was all played out very well and lately they've been on fire, putting on high quality matches and the brawls on NXT these past weeks!

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
10,814 Posts
I think the men's match opens because The Undisputed Era will win, Women's will close with Rhea's team winning.

·
Registered
22,869 Posts
I like most of the women in that match but I trust the men more in that enviornment to make the most of it. So from a match quality standpoint, have the women open the show and have the men close it since I believe they will have the better match.

But then again, it all depends on who wins the matches. Either team could win the men's match. But I'm pretty certain Team Rhea will win the women's match, with Rhea standing tall to end the match. So if they want a happy ending, maybe the women end the show.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Depends on the winner. Babyface win should end the show, although in this one I see two babyface wins, so I'll say the women should open and the men should close. I think the men will have a better match.

How are they going to get around Strong, Baszler, Fish & O'Reilly (and probably many more in the elimination matches) working Survivor Series the next night? Surely they will need to sell the match? It's War Games for crying out loud. It's gonna look ridiculous if they are all fine at Survivor Series.

I think the men's match opens because The Undisputed Era will win, Women's will close with Rhea's team winning.
They are setting up Cole vs. Ciampa for the title, I think Ciampa gets the win here to get him a title shot.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Depends on the winner. Babyface win should end the show, although in this one I see two babyface wins, so I'll say the women should open and the men should close. I think the men will have a better match.

How are they going to get around Strong, Baszler, Fish & O'Reilly (and probably many more in the elimination matches) working Survivor Series the next night? Surely they will need to sell the match? It's War Games for crying out loud. It's gonna look ridiculous if they are all fine at Survivor Series.

They are setting up Cole vs. Ciampa for the title, I think Ciampa gets the win here to get him a title shot.
I'm pretty sure the 16 NXT Superstars that are going to be involved in the WarGames will sell the match and most definitely be not 100% going into Survivor Series which will give Raw & Smackdown Superstars a huge advantage but just hope NXT comes out looking strong, it depends who will be in the Men's and Women's Survivor Series Elimination matches from the black and yellow brand though.

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
I'm looking at who I think will win these matches. I feel like TUE and Team Baszler both have a strong chance of winning. Baszler especially considering she needs to look strong for her match against Bayley and Becky the following night.

So I have Ciampa's team winning the men's match, and Baszler's team winning the women's. It seems like people are starting to cool off on Rhea, to be honest. She killed a lot of her babyface cred when she was a massive dick to Dakota.

Another factor here that will probably get brought up during the match is that Kay Lee Ray is undefeated right now in NXT and NXT UK.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'm looking at who I think will win these matches. I feel like TUE and Team Baszler both have a strong chance of winning. Baszler especially considering she needs to look strong for her match against Bayley and Becky the following night.

So I have Ciampa's team winning the men's match, and Baszler's team winning the women's. It seems like people are starting to cool off on Rhea, to be honest. She killed a lot of her babyface cred when she was a massive dick to Dakota.

Another factor here that will probably get brought up during the match is that Kay Lee Ray is undefeated right now in NXT and NXT UK.

Well here might lie the reason Marina and Jessamyn aren’t in the match ?? Bazler obviously cares more about the triple threat the next night . Maybe she just says screw this walks in the cage and like Jumps off or something costing her team the win.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Have Balor v. Riddle open the show, have TUE vs Tommaso's crew close it.

Women's match should go on before the TUE match.

Dunne & Dain will probably go at it mid-early.

Pre-show may probably have a Lio Rush match or something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts