Wrestling Forum banner

Which vignette intrigued you more?

Which vignette intrigued you more?

1018 Views 14 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Snake Plissken
During last night's RAW, vignettes aired for the upcoming debuts of NXT's Bo Dallas and Adam Rose.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,417 Posts
Both have intrigued me, say what you want about everything else in the E, their video package team are GOLD every single time, they've got me wanting their debuts, I couldn't even fucking stand Bo last year as well, top notch now.

· Premium Member
9,851 Posts
I love Adam Rose but honestly Bo's had me more intrigued. I really think his gimmick could work really well and make him a big heel for WWE. He's really been coming into his own on NXT.

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Bo is gonna get Wyatt chants. He looks and sounds too much like Bray. His character might have to change because it's weird having him and his brother sound and look alike but have polar opposite gimmicks.

· WeeWoo WeeWoo
22,540 Posts
I just know I'm gonna :mark: for Bo Dallas, even though I've hardly ever watched NXT. That dude's gonna be in my top 5 current guys before the end of the year, I can feel it.

· Registered
Let Him In
3,098 Posts
I used to despise Bo but now I'm enjoying his delusional arrogant heel gimmick. The fact he thinks he's a face and the way he carries himself is great. Adam Rose is just another novelty act, he'll get over for a while but his buzz will eventually die down and he will probably end up getting the Ryder treatment. I preferred the "deranged hunter" gimmick Rose had as Leo Kruger but that's my personal opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.