Which Version of Sheamus Do you like?

Votes: 20 51.3%

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
'15 one is better imo, at least from the poll options. I liked him the most after his face turn in '11 though. Then they turned him to Irish Cena shortly afterwards and I got bored of him.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
2015 one, that was until he started grinning like it was christmas again. he just can't let go of that teacher's pet character from within, even when he looks like a brutal warrior on the outside.

·
Banned
6,709 Posts
Just wondering because i like his 2015 look. IMO he's a badass heel who got owned by bad booking and became a stepping stone for Reigns so that Roman would LOOK STRONG
I've always appreciated Sheamus, but I could never find myself getting interested in him, or the product surrounding him. He has always had this great look and does look the part for the role. However, he lacks a clear "story". Sheamus, like many other characters in the WWE lacks a "story". I have nothing to invest in with his character. All that we have is a man who has held several WWE titles including mid card titles and that's it.

He isn't even creative enough to have some substance in his entrance. Nothing classical about this man at all in the least bit. Yeah, red hair, pale skin is definitely a great look that was born with. You can't ask for a better deal, but there should be so much more to him than any of that. His character doesn't have a clear path for the fans to follow. We need a new version of Sheamus. A warrior, thirsty for the taste of victory. I want tradition mixed with modern. I want bagpipes in the entrance. Most of all I want him to hate The English.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
I don't really care for people who turned into the most annoying person possible, just so I'll like someone else. I now hate Sheamus and Roman more, for what they tried to pull.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
Too bad he can't find a happy medium, more serious than when he was a face, but more of an ass kicker like he was in a previous heel run, right now he just seems like a joke.

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,001 Posts
Unfortunately they ruined both versions as to which I preferred I guess the 2015 version. They could've made him a supreme badass in both of those runs though probably the 2009 one more than 15.

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Does it really matter? :ti

21 - 40 of 49 Posts