Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
I don't think Bryan and Cesaro have had a less than great match in their storied careers, which reaches far before their time in the WWE. Together, they put on some of the most inventive and technically masterful matches of this decade. To me their pairing is like the modern equivalence of the Dynamite Kid and Tiger Mask matchups.

John Cena and CM Punk had great in ring chemistry. Same can be said for Mysterio vs Jericho, HBK vs Undertaker, Eddie vs Rey and Bryan vs Punk.

From the current roster, Zayn and Cesaro are guaranteed to tear the house down every time they hook up.

For all time, Austin/Rock, HBK/Taker, Bret/Austin, Angle/Benoit and Eddie/Mysterio are the tops.

Others worth mentioning:

Orton/Christian
Orton/Benoit
Jericho/Benoit
Brock/Angle
Angle/Taker
Taker/Orton
Rock/Mankind
Rock/Benoit
Austin/Benoit
Orton/Mysterio
Rock/HHH
Taker/Batista

Bret/Bulldog
HBK/HHH
Savage/Steamboat
Bret/Owen
Eddie Guerrero/Rey Mysterio
The Rock/Stone Cold
The Rock/HHH
Undertaker/Bret
Undertaker/HBK
Edge/Jeff Hardy
Daniel Bryan/Punk
Warrior/Savage

Ambrose-Rollins
Cesaro-Sheamus
Cena-Punk
Zayn-Cesaro
Paige-Emma

If we count teams

Hardys-Edge & Christian-Dudleyz
Usos-Harper & Rowan

Reactions: Tweener ken
People forgetting about Stone Cold vs The Rock? They had some great matches.

Also The Rock vs Hollywood Hogan was huge, it was a slow match but the ring was exploding with chemistry and i think i have never seen a wrestling crowd that hyped.

All time I'd say Bret-Owen.

Rock-Austin obviously had great in ring chemistry too, though I think it's a common theme here, the better chemistry people have out of the ring, the more it translates in the ring for obvious reason.

Currents?

Rollins/Cena
Cesaro/Zayn
Bryan/Sheamus

Those have probably been mentioned a bunch

Reactions: Tweener ken
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.