Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
413 Posts
Breaking Bad
Breaking Bad is not my favorite show of all time. I love of it course, it's one of my favorites.... but I don't think it's #1.

However I must say it's the only show that got better and better every season and continued that trend all the way up until the end.

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Can we count animated shows? If so, then Young Justice & Justice League (DCAU one).

Friends ran 4 seasons too many. I watched Friends recently and I couldnt help but notice how fast the actresses aged throughout the seasons. Leblanc and Schwimmer were fine.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Big Family Guy fan, but the quality has definitely declined in recent seasons. American Dad has aged better. Would have to say Seinfeld, outstanding from start to finish (except for the finale).

·
Registered
216 Posts
I can't think of a single TV series, movie series, entertainment series, etc, that didn't have a worser and higher point. That's just the way it is, for some reason. Kinda like how you can't have light without darkness, or good without evil.

Either something starts good and gets worse, or starts worse and gets better. It's just natural, I think. The more I think about it, the more impossible it seems not to have a worse point.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,056 Posts
Penny Dreadful, Invader Zim, Golden Girls (Golden Palace doesn't count), Rome, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Hannibal, Daria and Angel are what come to my mind.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts