Wrestling Forum banner

Which top WWE heel do you think would work great as a babyface down the road?

• C.M. Punk

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Maryse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ted DiBiase

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • The Miz

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Wade Barrett

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Alberto Del Rio

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Cody Rhodes

• David Otunga

• Dolph Ziggler

• Drew McIntyre

• Jack Swagger

• Sheamus

• Kane

• Tyler Reks

• LayCool

• Vickie Guerrero

• Other

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Wade Barrett. I totally see him as this generations Triple H.

Reactions: VLR

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Jack Swagger. His overall look just screams babyface to me.

Edit* Oh, by "top heel" i thought you only meant heel main eventers. Ted DiBiase will make a good babyface too i guess.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Wade Barrett is doing such a good job as a heel, I can't envisage him being a babyface, now or ever.

It is a very good question by the way, if I had to pick one it'd be The Miz.

·
Registered
730 Posts
The resident Lobsterhead, Sheamus

Too bad we can't have him turned now and have to wait for Triple H to come beat his ass and then probably wait another year. Sigh.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Punk will make a good babyface when he finally turns back. The crowd on Superstars was pretty hot for him so maybe he'll return as a face after his hip injury is dealt with. I think Sheamus is another guy that has enough charisma to get pretty over as a face as well as ADR.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
CM Punk's literally the only guy on the list that I can envision being a good face in peril while remaining credible (I don't suspecct Kane will actually be around down the road).

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
CM Punk's literally the only guy on the list that I can envision being a good face in peril while remaining credible (I don't suspecct Kane will actually be around down the road).
As long as Punk is nothing like his first face run with no personality then it could work.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
As long as Punk is nothing like his first face run with no personality then it could work.

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
Punk, Miz (good reactions during his "Celebrity Stalker" promo with Sheamus), and Sheamus ("Fella" could be a huge term every wrestling fan quotes much like "What?", "WOOOOO", and etc.).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts