• world heavyweight title

Votes: 23 39.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about this now that the brand split is over and both titles are on raw which is more important in your opinion. To me its the world heavyweight title cause it looks much more prestigious.I know some people say stop bitching about the way the wwe title looks but it is a big part of it. I cant take anyone that wears that title seriously cause it looks like a toy. I marked out when the old IC title came back and im really happy there taking it more seriously. Looks like theres gonna be a randy orton cody fued for it which is big cause randy is a main event guy it will look good for the title.

so which to you means more?

·
Registered
15 Posts
It is hard to take the WWE title seriously with the way it looks, World Heavyweight title is a example of how a title should look. When you see the WWE title on television, it looks completely out of place, like a blinged out fake title sold to children. Opposite is true for the World Heavyweight title, the Champion of the World Heavyweight title looks like a real Champion while the Champion of the WWE title looks silly as hell.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
WHC. It looks better and its handled much better. Just a shame its not as important as the WWE, when it should because its far more superior. The only thing the WWE title has is the great history behind it.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
They're both pretty worthless atm, at least to me anyways. Orton winning the WHC isn't special anymore. Cena winning the WWE title most definitely isn't special anymore. 2 midcarders are holding both belts atm which does absolutely nothing for them. I think we need another boyhood dream moment for at least one of them to bring some prestige back, either that or let somebody hold it for longer than a minute so that it actually starts to mean something again.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
WWE Title. Needs a makeover, but the history behind it has me rooting in its corner.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I think the WWE title obviously means more to the WWE since it's on the 'A' brand but right now, it seems the WHC is more important since it hasnt switched as much and has a classic look. The storylines surrounding the WHC seem more compelling and make it seem important and prestigious

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
WWE title has a bigger and longer history, therefore it is the biggest title. The World Title however is booked better and doesn't change hands so often.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
the wwe title is (and always will be) the more "important" title to have

anyone still worshipping the wcw belt is just sad...

to be 100% honest, id rather be the IC champ than whc (but id rather be whc than us)

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks like its 50 50 thats interesting i would love if they unified the titles and made nota new belt but even bring back one of the belts with history behind it. Another thing is i miss the days of 1 world champion it meant you were the best at the time now its like ok hes on top of the wwe but so is this other guy that has the title.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well i personally don't think of any of the titles are worth that much anymore. However, the last time a title really meant something to me was probably when HHH was the champ during the years 2002 - 2004. So the WHC will get my vote

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Well i personally don't think of any of the titles are worth that much anymore. However, the last time a title really meant something to me was probably when HHH was the champ during the years 2002 - 2004. So the WHC will get my vote
im not trying to debate or nothing... but this run is exactly what made me sick of the whc and hhh in general

i know theres people out there that loved this run... but to me it was overkill... EXTREME overkill... he mowed over so much good talent just to give it to batista in the end

·
STEVALD
4,053 Posts
If you rewind a month back, Zeke had the IC title with him and no one cared about that title. And now, well, you already know that. Any title, may it be the IC title, US title, WWE title or WHC title, it depends upon the title holder.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts