Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
I Follow Buzzards!!!
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So like my question says which TNA wrestlers who have never been on WWE would you like to see in WWE before they retire? Mine are

Marking for:

Sting
AJ styles
James storm
Robert rude
Samoa Joe
Chris saben

·
Its Yer'sel
6,148 Posts
Aries / Gunner apart from that, Sting (too old), Angle, Morgan, Hardy have been there..

Oooh and the MCMG

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
AJ Styles was in the wwf briefly before he went to TNA. I would like to see him there though.
Other than that? Booby Roode perhaps.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I prefer TNA to WWE so none....

However if WWE were to sign Roode, Storm or Styles and booked them properly WWE would have a ready made megastar on there hands.

·
Banned
317 Posts
Either Bobby Roode and James Storm.

WWE will surely bury Styles, even as much as Samoa Joe.

I love Sting for what he drives his career btw; he should stay away from WWE.

·
Likes wrestling....
9,716 Posts
Ken Anderson....TNA has handled him poorly, his multiple turns, and poor storylines have turned people against him.

Fact is he has more charisma and talent than 80% of the WWE locker room. Given guidance he could be main eventing...I have watched wrestling for nearly 35 years, talent like his comes along rarely. So he blew it in the locker room with the big names...all can be forgiven. I don't understand why the IWC has turned against him. It's funny that the two guys who sold him out, and said he was hurting people are the two guys people trust the least amongst the IWC...Cena and Orton....Anderson got screwed and can't get a break now.

Other than him; Abyss, Storm, and Sting should make one run.

·
Banned
852 Posts
Sting, Kurt Angle and Hulk Hogan(non-wrestling role)

RVD and Jeff Hardy would be nice too, granted I haven't seen any of Hardy's work post-2003, so I'm not sure how much his work has deteriorated.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
If TNA went out of business:

Kurt Angle
Bully Ray
Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Samoa Joe
Magnus
AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Kaz
Jeff Hardy
RVD
James Storm
Eric Young
ODB
Mickie James
Gail Kim
Abyss
Matt Morgan
Crimson
Mr. Kennedy
MCMG

Then of course Sting, Hogan and Flair.

Combine that and the current WWE roster and that would be a sick ass roster. The brand split would be very entertaining.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I actually don't follow TNA too closely, but I've seen a few matches and I've been quite impressed with the Motor City Machine Guns. Given the current state of the tag team divison and the attempts by WWE to revive it, they would fit in nicely.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Alright so obviously not all of those guys would probably sign but the ones I'd want to see the most would be:

Hulk Hogan
Ric Flair
Sting
Kurt Angle
RVD
Jeff Hardy
Mr. Kennedy
Bully Ray
Samoa Joe
AJ Styles
Bobby Roode
James Storm
Austin Aries
Christopher Daniels

Some of the potential matches/feuds would be amazing.

For CM Punk:

Punk vs. Angle, Punk vs. Roode, Punk vs. Aries, Punk vs. Samoa Joe, Punk vs. RVD, Punk vs. AJ Styles, Punk vs. Daniels, Punk vs. Bully Ray, Punk vs. Storm

Brock Lesnar:

Lesnar vs. Bully Ray, Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe, Lesnar vs. Angle (again)

John Cena:

Cena vs. Bully Ray, Cena vs. Angle (again), Cena vs. Roode, Cena vs. Samoa Joe, Cena vs. Storm

Daniel Bryan: Same exact opponents as Punk and also against Hardy

Randy Orton:

Orton vs. Bully Ray, Orton vs. Samoa Joe, Orton vs. Angle (again), Orton vs. Mr. Kennedy (turn their real heat into a entertaining on air feud), Orton vs. Storm, Orton vs. Roode

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Magnus. Only Magnus. He has potential, is young, has a considerable upside and WWE would probably try to utilize him correctly.

If Roode and Storm were even just two or three years younger, it would make a world of difference. Problem is their contracts don't expire for another couple of years. I can't see WWE turning to two unknown guys (aka, TNA originals) pushing 38 or older two years from now.

Oh, and Motor City Machine Guns. As a tag team, since WWE seems to currently be halfheartedly attempting to revive a tag division over on Smackdown. They could fit in nicely as a part of that plan.

·
Registered
592 Posts
James Storm
Robert Roode
Sting - final match with Undertaker to both retire

Toxxin - she was given a WWE tryout but wasn't signed
Velvet Sky

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
I would love to see Kurt Angle end his career in the WWE and get a proper send off at Wrestlemania like he so deserves, against possibly Bryan, Cena or Punk. The guy is a legend and did a lot for the company, he may not be in the best state of mind right now but he definately deserves something better than what TNA will give him for a sendoff, in some disney universal studio arena in front of 200 people.

Other than him I would welcome the Motor City Machine Guns in, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam (also for a nice send off eventually), Aries, Kennedy and Joe (if he gets his motivation back and becomes fit again, not he is just a fat slob).

·
Banned
852 Posts
I'd like to add that Bryan vs. Angle in an ironman or 2 out of 3 falls match is my biggest current dream match.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I would like to see Roode and Storm get Beer Money back togerther and try to revive the Tag Team devision in WWE. i think Magnus and Joe would be good too. I think ODB would also be good in the Divas devision? maybe a ODB vs Pheonix vs Kharma match would good? I think EY too but just because of the comedy genius of promos between EY and Santino.

·
Banned
254 Posts
Bobby Roode

James Storm

Samoa Joe

AJ Styles

Mr. Anderson

MCMG

Bully Ray

Austin Aries

Daniels

Angle

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
AJ Styles
Samoa Joe
Beer Money
Motor City Machine Guns
Brother Ray
Sting

·
Registered
721 Posts
I would love to see Kurt Angle end his career in the WWE and get a proper send off at Wrestlemania like he so deserves, against possibly Bryan, Cena or Punk. The guy is a legend and did a lot for the company, he may not be in the best state of mind right now but he definately deserves something better than what TNA will give him for a sendoff, in some disney universal studio arena in front of 200 people.

Other than him I would welcome the Motor City Machine Guns in, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam (also for a nice send off eventually), Aries, Kennedy and Joe (if he gets his motivation back and becomes fit again, not he is just a fat slob).
TNA sold out the O2 arena, pulls 5k in Brooklyn every July. They can get good sized audience, and the studio holds like 1.5k anyway.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts