Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean actual TNA wrestlers, not former WWE wrestlers.

Im a big fan of A.J Styles and am also a big fan of the Motor City Machine Guns and believe that although WWE is superior in almost every way, the tag team division in TNA is alot better.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
A.J. Styles is the only singles competitor that jumps out to me. Tag Team? Yeah. Everybody.

·
Lose for Hughes!
3,798 Posts
I would love to see Kurt Angle & Mr. Anderson return to WWE, same with Matt Morgan.

As for homegrown TNA talent then I wouldn't mind to see Desmond Wolfe, Samoa Joe, MCMG, or Beer Money Inc in WWE.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Samoa "He's gonna f*n kill you" Joe, AJ, Beer Money

Also Jeff Hardy, so that he can get owned by CM Punk one more time

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Many of them, TNA have some fantastic performers.

However, I await the WWE mark/fanboys to come in and say 'none of them'.

p.s Can we have a sticky thread for all TNA/Attitude era type threads? We get about 10 a day.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts

The ONLY correct answer: "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Jooooooooooooooeeee

AND Nigel McGuiness

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Doug Williams, put him against anybody in the WWE and you're getting an above average match.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
Who cares, they'd all be jobbers anyway

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Hum, I guess it depends, I wouldn't mind TNA guys coming over if WWE switched to TV14 so that they can just keep their current characters. AJ would be an obvious choice, a feud with Jericho and especially Danielson would be beyond epic. I also wouldn't mind a huge "Joe is gonna kill you" chant from a 15k+ audience. I'd love if his debut would be like Angles, Orton is in the ring, Joe gets to his face, Orton RKOs him, Joe no sells it and stands up a few seconds later and puts him in the Tazmission. Call it the clash of the badasses.

Nigel, Lethal, Williams, Red, Hernandez and especially MCMG would be other great guys to come over. Though I'd request MCMG to bury the Dudebusters, just because they're a parody of them :p.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
I would love to see AJ Styles, Motor City Machine Guns, and Samoa Joe, but I wonder if they would succeed in the WWE. I would give the best chance to Samoa Joe, but I doubt MCMG would not be able to do anything more than win a few tag team matches. I do not know how far AJ Styles would get, despite his wrestling ability. Samoa Joe's combination of size and athleticism would probably give him a good chance, along with his Samoan heritage, but I have a difficult time seeing TNA stars as WWE stars.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
I want the Alpha Male to return to WWE. He had a lot of potential and I seriously thought he would go somewhere. Shame he had to go. :/

As for current TNa talent. Roode & Storm.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts