Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has their favorites and people they defend, but I doubt there is any money trail to prove their support for said characters. So what I wanted to know is, who do you all think has sold the least amount of merchandise in the past 2 years?

If you want, you can add how well you think said characters draw on PPVS/house shows. For instance, I have $40 dollar tickets for a house show next month and I bought them to see Mr. Anderson and Austin Aries (anything else is a bonus or irrelevant.)

I can't add the entire roster to the poll so I'll include the usual names people complain about as well as the usual names people praise.

Who in TNA ISN'T doing their part selling merch?

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
My guess is Garrett Bischoff doesn't sell too much merch.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
HARDY

just kidding...

TNA is really trying to get storm's merch out there and I belive he's doing good.
Roode's IT FACTOR t-shirt might work too.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I doubt Gunner, Crimson and Garrett Bischoff have ever sold any real numbers, and doubt they ever will.

Jeff Hardy is by far the most popular. I went to TNA shows in Manchester, UK and London, UK and almost half the arena had some form of Hardy merch. Probably followed by AJ and Angle

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
This can only be considered for people who actually have merch. In the last two years I am assuming Tara has sold the less amount of merch.
IDK but TnT seems pretty over in the impact zone.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I doubt Gunner, Crimson and Garrett Bischoff have ever sold any real numbers, and doubt they ever will.

Jeff Hardy is by far the most popular. I went to TNA shows in Manchester, UK and London, UK and almost half the arena had some form of Hardy merch. Probably followed by AJ and Angle
i don't know about the other two ( garret doesn't even have ane merch to begin with) but just checking shoptna's website , Crimson's Merch is selling like crazy( for his standards anyway)
and he's merch looks cool... SO.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
IDK but TnT seems pretty over in the impact zone.
Being over and selling merch are two different things. I cannot imagine many people buying Tara t-shirts. But yeah...Gunner and Crimson take the cake now that another poster mentioned it. TNA has made Gunner so uncool and corny I can't picture anyone picking up his shirt and wearing it with a straight face.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts