Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hear a lot of people complaining how the spinner title looks tacky on any other superstar besides John Cena. So which superstars, if any who have held the title does it actually suit or looks good when they have it? Also which superstar looked extremely out of place with the title?

These are all of the superstars who have held the Spinner title:
Edge
RVD
Randy Orton
Triple H
Jeff Hardy
Batista
Sheamus
The Miz
CM Punk
Del Rio

I would say that the title fitted Edge's image every time he had it, especially in 2006.
The person who looked extremely out of place with the title i would say was Sheamus.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
No one. The belt is disgusting. Even Cena has been noted as being tired of it.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts

Reactions: Tony Tornado

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Jeff Hardy
The Miz
dunno but somehow it fitted Batista during his last heel run IMO :D

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
NO ONE look good with the WWE title. Everyone look pathetic wearing that ugly piece of shit of a World title. That was John Cena’s mark as the WWE Champion, only he look good with the title cause it was his style but for everyone else? look like idiots carrying that disgrace around their waist.

Now I got to cry myself to sleep knowing soon enough Dwayne is going to wear that god awful strap when he come back. JBL need to quickly comeback and blow that garbage up like he did Cena’s United States title.

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
That belt is one of the reasons why Cena is hated today.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
Triple H. The WWE Championship looked great on him especially during his entrances when the colorful lighting from his entrance, would reflect off the Championship.

Edge also looked nice with the title.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
I have a hard time even naming Cena. It was okay on Miz. I guess it didn't look entirely out of place on Edge, but Edge is just awesome and could make a toy belt look legit. On everyone else, including Punk, it looks ridiculous. I hated it when Cena debuted it, and I hate it now. I don't understand the argument that "It sells well in merch sales" since you can purchase any belt past and present. If it's so popular, it will still sell even if it were replaced.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Cena and Cena only. It should have been a superstar exclusive belt.

·
Registered
721 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I agree with those who said no one. It's quite possibly the worst/fugliest fucking piece of shit belt I've ever seen. I hope it's gone sooner rather than later!

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
like many other before have said... no one! the belt is disgusting

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Get rid of the belt and have the one JBL carried around in 2004-2005 back.

Can't stand the spinner belt.

Which is why I have the Undisputed Belt as the Raw main title in WWE '12

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
It would look good on any tna wrestler

then I'd never have to see that heinous creation again

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm joining the "no one" camp. That title is hideous. I really hope they change the design by the end of the year.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts