Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On June 24th I'm going to see Impact live and there will be a Meet and Greet before the show. Now I know that this is a common thing for TNA to have Meet and Greets before their shows, so I'm assuming some of you have probably attended. My question is, which Superstars/Knockouts generally attend? I'm pretty sure from the information given that Bobby Roode, Kurt Angle and AJ Styles will be there but it says that there will be more. So any information would be appreciated.

Also, if anyone wants to post pictures and talk about their experiences at Meet and Greets, that would be interesting to hear.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
On top of what they advertise.....

You will get upper mid carders and then some of the bigger names will stay after the show and you can meet, get autographs, and pictures for like 20 bucks.

You will most likely get Aries, Daniels, Kaz, a one of the knockouts on the tour. And then after the show guys like RVD and Hardy dot he 20 dollar thing.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I went to Slammiversary 2010. I did their VIP Celebration thing. I got their first wave action figures ( 1 of 250 and signed by Styles, Sting, Joe, Jarrett, Suicide, Angle ), got to attend the PPV and TV, and did VIP party at the NASCAR Cafe. The entire upstairs was rented out for it. Here are my pictures of the event.

Slammiversary 2010
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/cheerchik2006/june 2010 TNA/

TNA Impact Feb. 24, 2011 ( Impact from Fayettville - Sting returns and beats Hardy )
http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c67/cheerchik2006/TNA Feb 24 2011/

·
Registered
170 Posts
The way it works is this

you arrive and you get all the people you don't want to see you will be lucky to get 1 of the big names

Then if you want to see the big names you will have to pay twenty bucks each

so bring like 60 bucks just to see people like Hardy, rhoode, aj

Then bring 20 more to get a picture in the ring with Rhoode

Then bring 400 more so you can buy a belt or maybe if stink is there it will be a black bat for 200

Then Bring like 25 bucks per shirt you want

or wait until JB comes out and cuts the price to like 15

Then Earl will try to sell his shirt for like 15 and you can get him to sign in

Then piggy james or fail kim will be there and for like 25 bucks you get a picture with her.

Then at the end of the show they will bring out like RVD and you can get a picture in the ring for 20.00

Oh and beers are like 8 bucks each so bring like 100.00 for this

so all in all after you spend 120.00 on two tickets and then you add all this up

to get everything you think you are going to get for the 120.00 you should bring I would say close 600-750 with you

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The way it works is this

you arrive and you get all the people you don't want to see you will be lucky to get 1 of the big names

Then if you want to see the big names you will have to pay twenty bucks each

so bring like 60 bucks just to see people like Hardy, rhoode, aj

Then bring 20 more to get a picture in the ring with Rhoode

Then bring 400 more so you can buy a belt or maybe if stink is there it will be a black bat for 200

Then Bring like 25 bucks per shirt you want

or wait until JB comes out and cuts the price to like 15

Then Earl will try to sell his shirt for like 15 and you can get him to sign in

Then piggy james or fail kim will be there and for like 25 bucks you get a picture with her.

Then at the end of the show they will bring out like RVD and you can get a picture in the ring for 20.00

Oh and beers are like 8 bucks each so bring like 100.00 for this

so all in all after you spend 120.00 on two tickets and then you add all this up

to get everything you think you are going to get for the 120.00 you should bring I would say close 600-750 with you
Well I'm hoping that isn't the case. When I bought my tickets it said that anyone who had tickets worth more than $50 would get to meet Roode, Angle, Styles and more.

Anyways, thanks for the information, guys. Also, great pictures. I'm really hoping that things aren't too expensive but I'm willing to shell out $40 ($20 for Roode and $20 for Angle) if necessary.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Well I'm hoping that isn't the case. When I bought my tickets it said that anyone who had tickets worth more than $50 would get to meet Roode, Angle, Styles and more.

Anyways, thanks for the information, guys. Also, great pictures. I'm really hoping that things aren't too expensive but I'm willing to shell out $40 ($20 for Roode and $20 for Angle) if necessary.
Don't listen to that guy. You will meet the people it says you will meet. Also mid carders will come around before the show starts and they will also sign ( for free ).

·
Registered
133 Posts
A quick google search yields good results. If you get the meet and greet, you get about 10 wrestlers, then you buy an action figure to be autographed for about 20 bucks, and one last 20 bucks should get you in the ring for pictures with a talent or two.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Another question that some of you may be able to answer. I'm seeing now that it says "only $50 tickets get to meet people" but I have $60 tickets. It would be silly if the cheaper tickets get to do the Meet and Greet but the more expensive tickets don't but I'm still a little worried that I may have bought too expensive of tickets. If anyone knows what the policy is for this, that would be great because I don't see any reference to it on TNA's site.

Edit: I'm realizing now that apparently my tickets are $50 but they have a $10 fee on top of them. So nevermind, I guess I'm all right.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Really Piggy James and Fail Kim? How mature

Well any knockout would be a treat to meet since they are nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts