Wrestling Forum banner

which superstars is the Really a nice and humble guys in real life?

14904 Views 38 Replies 36 Participants Last post by  EGForever
My list
Gillberg
The Rock - he seems like a really nice guy in real life,stay humble

Bret hart
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
980 Posts
Iron Sheik

Reactions: radiatedrich

· Banned
4,476 Posts
We must get this same thread at LEAST once a week. Good God.
This.

I did meet Bret Hart about a 12 or 13 years ago. He was great. Very nice. He took a picture, signed an autograph, and even let me hold the WCW United States Championship.

· Registered
3,698 Posts
Big Show is supposed to be super nice and funny as hell in real life.
Daniel Bryan is a legit nice guy ,heard great things from people who have met him in person.
Cena always puts in an effort too,espicailly to interact with the fans after shows.

It's hard to say which wrestlers are nice or not.Even if you have ran into them before.You could meet a super nice wrestler on a bad day and vice versa.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
William Regal i met him in 2000 when he was a massive mid card heel he was European Champion at the time and actually had the belt with him he let me hold it while my friend took a picture he also stopped and chated for 5 minutes before having to leave to catch a flight .

· Registered
992 Posts
From experience at a Wrestlemania Revenge Tour, The Rock, Benoit, Dudleys and Hardys were all awesome with me. Had a good 5 or 10mins talking to each and they were all funny and appeared thankful for having the career they do/did. Nearly met Jericho that day but he got pulled away by the press before I got a chance.

· Recognize
21,207 Posts
William Regal i met him in 2000 when he was a massive mid card heel he was European Champion at the time and actually had the belt with him he let me hold it while my friend took a picture he also stopped and chated for 5 minutes before having to leave to catch a flight .
I met Regal and had a brief conversation with him. Really down to earth guy.

· Banned
201 Posts
Don't know about nice and humble wrestlers. But I heard iron sheik likes to fuck people in the ass and make them humble :D:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.