Wrestling Forum banner

which steel structure is more barbaric?

Which steel structure do you think is more barbaric?

2938 39
Steel Cage, Hell in a cell or Elimination Chamber...

i would say Elimination Chamber because well quite simply its a clusterfuck of steel and im sure thats more of a threat then the hell in a cell although hell in a cell has been redesigned and is alot bigger but i dont see the point because no-one is going to get thrown off it especially since its alot higher now...
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· The Winds of Change
5,629 Posts
The Elimination Chamber. I think Hell in a Cell has its place among the most intense match types ever, but the Chamber is just that much more daunting. Everything that HIAC is, EC is more. The only major difference that HIAC holds to its name, is that superstars have gone on top and been thrown off. However the potential ways to hit huge spots within the Chamber structure more than make up for that.

· Banned
4,461 Posts
War Games

· Registered
20,971 Posts
HIAC was when they used to do the crazy spots that WWE are smart enough to not allow anymore. Definitely EC these days.

· Registered
1,496 Posts
I voted for HIAC because it has weapons, you can hypotetically be thrown off and it is usually one on one which gives little time for hiding in a corner and recuporate.

· Registered
1,346 Posts
i voted for HIAC but definily Elimination Chamber is barbaric, not talking about 2007-2010 im talking 2002-2005 that was fkin barbaric , well and HIAC is extreme too but was good when the guys were outside de Cell not having the entire match inside and not pickin tables or ladder or steps , lets good HIAC for me was undertaker vs batista and edge returning and well edge vs taker at summerslam was good to, but this new PPVs EC and HIAC completely ruined the "surprise" chamber matches and HIAC matches

· Registered
995 Posts
EC is great but I've always found HIAC matches more entertaining. I'd even vote the Steel Cage over the EC simply for it's one-on-one element and it usually offers more surprises in terms of when they are used.

Voted for HIAC btw.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.