Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup peepz?

Now since the forum is very high on stables as of late, lets take a look at WWE's current roster.

You got guys on RAW and guys on SD!. And right now you have The Nexus, which is a stable from RAW, and you got the Straight Edge Society, which is a stable from SD!.

Now, would you like a third stable in the WWE? If ya, who should be in it?

Don't come and tell me like Edge, Jericho, Triple H and Undertaker as heels, cause that ain't never gonna happen. Come with original ideas, you know, a believable stable. A stable that could actually happen today in WWE.

So let your voice be heard, lets hear your ideas.

You can give them your stable(s) names if you want to.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Team Canada featuring Chris Jericho, Christian, Edge, & the Hart Dynasty (With Natalya & Maryse as valets)

Nation of Domination featuring Ezekiel Jackson, JTG, Mark Henry, MVP, Shad Gaspard (With Alicia Fox as the valet and Teddy Long as the mouthpiece)

A heel stable featuring The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase. Basically their whole gimmick would be that they are young guys who feel like they are being held back.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I love threads like these, it allows me to show off my creative juices after my amazing career writing for TNA!

The Bandits
Members: Evan Bourne, Heath Slater, & Primo
Gimmick: These men are straight up bandits! They rob the Raw roster of their goods. If they need an upper hand in a match, why not rob John Cena's prized jean shorts? This could cause Cena to not show up to the match due to an insecurity to show his legs, therefore the Bandits could even defeat the invinvible John Cena! Also, stealing titles from champions would be a major trademark of the group. With Evan Bourne's speed, Heath Slater's ingenius strategies, and Primo's master thievery skills, this stable would be highly entertaining!

Beauty and the Beasts
Members: Skip Sheffield, The Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, Vladimir Kozlov, & Kelly Kelly
Gimmick: The 4 Raw beasts are brought together by none other than Kelly Kelly, who wants to rule Raw by force and become the first ever women's WWE champion! The beasts are deadly, however, in the presence of Kelly Kelly, they are servants! She rewards them with pets on the head.

The Swagger Jacks
Members: Jack Swagger, Dolph Ziggler, & Christian
Gimmick: They're tall, dark, blonde, and handsome! And they're going to steal your titles! The Swagger Jacks specialize in stealing championship matches in new and innovative ways never seen before. For example. Dolph Ziggler could show up to Jack Swagger's WHC match in an ice cream truck, only to distract the tempted ref to purchase the delicious ice cream while Christian finishes off Jack Swagger's opponent. Think of the possibilities!

more to come...

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'd like to see a new version of Evolution called Revolution. I'd have Triple H, Sheamus, Drew Mcintyre and Chris Jericho.

·
Premium Member
4,216 Posts
Chris Jericho, Edge, Christian, Matt Hardy - Basically a heel veteran stable have them dominate smackdown with Christian as world champion ratedY2J as unified tag team champions and i'd put the i.c title on Lardy just to keep him happy and away from youtube.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I love threads like these, it allows me to show off my creative juices after my amazing career writing for TNA!

The Bandits
Gimmick: These men are straight up bandits! They rob the Raw roster of their goods. If they need an upper hand in a match, why not rob John Cena's prized jean shorts? This could cause Cena to not show up to the match due to an insecurity to show his legs, therefore the Bandits could even defeat the invinvible John Cena! Also, stealing titles from champions would be a major trademark of the group. With Evan Bourne's speed, Heath Slater's ingenius strategies, and Primo's master thievery skills, this stable would be highly entertaining!

Beauty and the Beasts
Members: Skip Sheffield, The Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, Vladimir Kozlov, & Kelly Kelly
Gimmick: The 4 Raw beasts are brought together by none other than Kelly Kelly, who wants to rule Raw by force and become the first ever women's WWE champion! The beasts are deadly, however, in the presence of Kelly Kelly, they are servants! She rewards them with pets on the head.

The Swagger Jacks
Gimmick: They're tall, dark, blonde, and handsome! And they're going to steal your titles! The Swagger Jacks specialize in stealing championship matches in new and innovative ways never seen before. For example. Dolph Ziggler could show up to Jack Swagger's WHC match in an ice cream truck, only to distract the tempted ref to purchase the delicious ice cream while Christian finishes off Jack Swagger's opponent. Think of the possibilities!

more to come...
If WWE ran with any of these I might actually consider not watching. Ever again.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would LOVE another Ministry of Darkness

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
The British Isles - Regal (senior figure), Sheamus, Macintyre and Barrett as his henchmen.
I've actually always liked this idea. I think with Regal at the helm, these guys could really make a good stable. Also, it's McIntyre*

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Beauty and the Beasts
I actually kinda like the Kelly Kelly stable idea. It would give her and Kozlov something to do. Khali turning heel is something I'd like to see if their gonna keep him around at least make him bearable and not just a joke of a character. The Punjabi Playboy coming out with Rajin Singh has been going on for far too long now.

I think Skip and Ezekiel would be the two best of that group and sorta make things happen. To tell you the truth if this stable were to have Kelly Kelly try to take over Raw or Smackdown it would be good for the stable but if this was just a joke of a stable which I think it should be then these two are not the best idea or at least Ezekiel isn't. Ezekiel should be on his own.

The group would kinda be like the Oddities. Maybe change up their attires and have them all kinda match a little bit to fit a gimmick. This would obviously be horrible in some peoples eyes but haven't most things in wrestling always been that way over the years. It would be a hell of a lot more amusing and funnier than what Khali or Kozlov are doing right now.

The way you described Kelly Kelly being all those big mens leader is pretty damn sexy to think about.

Oh by the way dude, you should try to get into creative or writing things for wrestling shows somewhere. I like your stuff. It's a little Russo-esque but you've defenatly got some talent.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
I agree with notorious_187 for the rebirth of Nation of Domination except my vision would be slight different. It will be

Kofi Kingston as the leader and star of the faction.
MVP as the mouth-peace.
Christian basically being the “Owen Hart” of 2010.
R-Truth.
Mark Henry as the enforcer.

Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bhcYv5bYF8&feature=related

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Alright I'm going to have fun for the first time in awhile.

Turn Vance Archer heel, and put him in the Straight Edge Society.

Rey Rey, Kofi Kingston, Face Chavo Guerrero, JTG as the Fiiilthy Animalz.

Evolution v.2 HHH sick sadistic heel comeback, Wade Barrett, Sheamus, heel manager HBK?

·
WWWYKI
870 Posts
A Canadian type stable including Edge, Jericho, Hart Dynasty, Natayla

A British type stable including Wade Barrett, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre and William Regal

Nation of Domination stable including MVP, Shad, JTG, Mark Henry and Alicia Fox

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,559 Posts
The Varsity Club (Miz, Ziggler, Riley & Cheerleader Melissa*)

Legacy (Orton, DiBiase, Hennig, Harris & Maryse**)

*Okay, technically Melissa is not with WWE but she'd be a perfect fit at a low price with loads of talent, and, she could take bumps from guys as well as girls!

**Maryse is thrown in there because of the current position she's in with Ted, but, ideally, I'd steal Lacey Von Erich from TNA to replace her, not that I prefer her, but, it would fit the Legacy concept better.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts

The Bandits

Beauty and the Beasts

The Swagger Jacks

more to come...

I marked lol.

·
WF's Real Bad Guy
1,938 Posts
Nation of Domination featuring Ezekiel Jackson, JTG, Mark Henry, MVP, Shad Gaspard (With Alicia Fox as the valet and Teddy Long as the mouthpiece)
Damn, Can we please let this one go lol :no: I understand it was a good angle but damn putin wrestlers because they black in a stable is just wack.

Raw
High Energy 2k10 (Really a tag but who cares) - John Morrison and R-Truth

Billion Dollar Corporation - Leader Ted DiBiase, Consultant- Million Dollar Man, Maryse, Mark Henry, Vladimir Kozlov, Occasional Lackeys IRS,and Virgil

SD!
The Rio-cartel - Leader Alberto Del Rio, Rosa Mendes, and The Gate Keepers (Repackaged again)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts

The Bandits

Beauty and the Beasts

The Swagger Jacks

more to come...
i actually like the bandits idea. though, they need another member or two. i'd throw ryder in there and maybe even a serious santino.
beauty and the beasts won't work with kelly. i'd love to see her turn heel, but she can't act and it just wouldn't work right. if she could ever learn to not smile or laugh during the middle of segments etc, she'd be fine. i honestly think she should be billed as more of a fighter rather than a wrestler. she's athletic enough to even be in the ring, and can do some decent things in the ring...but she's leveled off some lately. too bad she can't act because i think it would be really cool and a breath of fresh air.

swagger jacks....no. sorry.

how about this idea, a group of guys who feel they've been held back, held down, looked over, made a joke out of and are pissed off and out to prove themselves. this group includes a returning charlie haas and shelton benjamin, a returning carlito, kofi, christian, perhaps a serious santino...depending on what he's doing and where he is, tyson tomko as the muscle of the group. maybe thats too many members. i'd get rid of santino. i'd even just have haas, benjamin, carlito, and tomko. i'm not sure if tomko is still in tna though. i think it would be kinda cool. they are all really, really good. tomko would have to be in it to make it work now that i think about it. they need a big muscle guy....chris masters?

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Team Canada (Heel)
Jericho, Edge, Christian, Hart Dynasty

Team USA (Face)
Jack Swagger, MVP, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas (Bring em back!), Throw Kelly Kelly in there for eye candy

Currently two feuding stables on my SvR2010 game :lmao

1 - 20 of 40 Posts