Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cole mentioned it last night that Edge has been traded to Smackdown as part of talent exchange. Any idea who it is gonna be? I know most of you are probably gonna say CM Punk with the hint that he's not featured in SD intro but my feeling says it's gonna be Kofi Kingston because i think RAW needs more credible faces in the roster, they only have one credible upper midcarder in John Morrison and the rest are mostly non-factor midcarders.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Raw is OK on faces. Randy/ (cena) / Henry/ Bourne/ Goldust/ Bryan/ Truth.
Like i said, they're pretty much non-factors. And Cena is unofficially a 'heel', he will stay that way for awhile. Randy is the only credible face in the roster and that's not good.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I hope it's not Punk.

they have one established main event heel (Sheamus) and two heels being build up (Barrett & Miz), he'd just take Edge & Jericho's spot on RAW doin nothing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Like i said, they're pretty much non-factors. And Cena is unofficially a 'heel', he will stay that away for awhile. Randy is the only credible face in the roster and that's not good.
Kofi isn't any better or more over than those guys I listed.

They can establish them up quick anyways.
Oh and they also have JMO

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kofi isn't any better or more over than those guys I listed.

They can establish them up quick anyways.
Oh and they also have JMO
Unlike those guys you mentioned, Kofi is actually over big time and has momentum because he always picks up victories here and there and he doesn't lose often, he's a credible upper midcarder at least. Oh yeah i actually also mentioned JoMo in my initial post.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no one, the gm wanted edge off his show pure and simple
Cole said Edge was traded to Smackdown, but he didn't say who's gonna replace him yet.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
because no one is replacing him

Batista was "traded" to smackdown too
Oh well i still hope that's not the case though.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
No one said anyone was coming over to Raw in exchange. I think Cole just made bad use of the word "traded".

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
No one said anyone was coming over to Raw in exchange. I think Cole just made bad use of the word "traded".
I don't want to spoil it here but i think it's almost confirmed that someone from SD will get moved to Raw, if you wanna know who that person is there's a spoiler thread you can find it on this Raw section.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts