Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Rey Mysterio, Alberto del Rio, Big Show, Kofi Kingston

But since Mysterio and Show both refuse to the job the worlds just going to explode whenever they meet.

RIP world
4,500,000,000BC-2010

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Rey Mysterio, Alberto del Rio, Big Show, MVP, Kofi Kingston, Drew McIntyre, Cody Rhodes and Jack Swagger

I'm going with Swagger, Alberto, Show and Rey... Sheamus -vs- Show on the night or something.

·
Banned
417 Posts
Hmm...

I can't really see them including Show and Rey -- they've been hyping how KOTR seems to push young souls up the ladder, and I could see this being used as some sort of gimmick of propellation, but one can never be too sure.

If I am indeed right and this is going to be more of a young superstar kind of tournament -- where they give the crown to somebody who could actually use it -- then I'd go with Jack Swagger, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, and Alberto Del Rio.

Cody, Drew, ADR and Jack could ALL implement the KOTR win into their characters and have it help them out immensely, merely becaues it sticks to all of their gimmicks quite well. Plus, having the heels win all of the qualifiers makes it intersting moving forth with the face/heel rivalry they've been having that is splitting SD! at its core. It can also create more hype over the two teams than just Mysterio/ADR... and give us a couple more rivalries to look forward to on Friday Night.

I see the crown going to RAW, though.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I think it's going to break down like this...

ADR vs. Big Show with ADR coming out on top.

Rhodes vs. Kingston with Kofi getting the win.

Swagger vs. MVP with Swagger stealing a win.

Mysterio vs. Drew with Rey going over.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Erm I reckon they might go:

Alberto Del Rio (Beats Show somehow)
Jack Swagger (Beats Kofi)
Rey Mysterio (Beats Drew)
Cody Rhodes (Beats MVP)

They had three faces get in on RAW so I stuck in three heels from SD to even things up.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't care who qualifys,I just hope del rio or swagger make to the finals.I think both of these guys are outstanding wrestlers but swagger lacks in mic skills but these two are most deserving of being in the spotlight

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
would be a nice way to build up barreta by having him qualify, not win it all though
Seriously, they should have removed Big Show and/or Rey, they fucking don't need this shit. It's for young wrestlers to get a chance not for old fuckers to bury young talent.

Adding Barreta would have been a good move, because all of these people have already had matches with each other, several times.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Well, hopefully Del Rio and Rey won't qualify.

Big Show/Jack Swagger/Kofi Kingston/Drew McIntyre

·
Registered
65 Posts
As long as Del Rio beats Show I'll be a happy dude. It'll be the start of a really big push for him as well if he can beat Big Show in a main event qualifying match for King Of The Ring. I hope he wins it all but I can see the Morrison argument making sense so he could feud with Miz for awhile.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts