·
Banned
1,525 Posts
i'm siding with hunico in this fued on screen and off his the black sin cara

mistico is the blue and shorter one mistico was the original sin cara

·
Registered
285 Posts
In my opinion Hunico sux as Sin Cara, he is a good wrestler but not as Cara, the mask is nice but the silver part is too flat, jus like the old sin cara mask, with no design like the new one (video), the white attire from MITB and the rumored white/blue for Hell In A Cell are way cooler and the lines of the face are too big, looks like goofy teeth.

Also Mistico has a more define body.

the new mask of Sin Cara

Old Sin Cara mask vs Hunico mask

·
Registered
634 Posts
If WWE somehow mange to buy the rights to Mistico...who will use that name....Sin Cara Blue or Sin Cara Black.
Dude, don't even speak like that. They'd end up fighting for who get's the name now! Haha. Mistico vs Mistico part 2!

Mistico > Hunico anyway. I always preferred the white outfit to the blue and gold.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Hunico is vastly superior to Mistico as a WWE entertainer. His style works better than Mistico's and the guy actually speaks English. His mic skills are solid, actually. He also seems like less of a self-centered, egotistical douchebag than Mistico.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hunico is vastly superior to Mistico as a WWE entertainer. His style works better than Mistico's and the guy actually speaks English. His mic skills are solid, actually. He also seems like less of a self-centered, egotistical douchebag than Mistico.
Because you know him personally right? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Anyone else think that once this feud is over that they could make a great tag team together? :D

Anyway, I am up for Sin Cara (Blue) at HiaC

·
Registered
634 Posts
Anyone else think that once this feud is over that they could make a great tag team together? :D

Anyway, I am up for Sin Cara (Blue) at HiaC
I think it would be a waste for Hunico to be released or sent back to FCW after the fued (like many are already predicting) The guy's got potential to be a great heel and with Mysterio out why not utilize him? I could see them being a tag team in the future.

·
Registered
285 Posts
You really have beef with Mistico, because actually the tonight promo by Hunico was awfull i mean the way he spoke, what he said was interesting, but because of the script.

and how could you say that mistico is self-centered and stuff. From internes dirt sheets? you dont even know him.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I wouldn't say vastly superior that is getting a bit ahead of yourself, I can see him progressing and surpassing hunico easily depending highly on how his accent sounds when he speaks english.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts