Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I am not sure which sig I want so I want someone to give me there opinion on which one of the sigs are the best. Either this one or the one already in my signature.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Meh...nothing substantialy great about either of'em. They feel too n00bish.

4/10 for both. Just a little shy of avg.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I know, I have a really hard time trying to figure out what I can do to make the pic look special. Its hard cuz I have so many people in the pic.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I would go with the one you have currently. It's easier to see the wrestlers. The banners, as I Am Slam said, are n00bish. Don't get dishearted though, just piss about with your banners abit more, see what effects the program you use has. Everybody is bad when they start out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
a ok-ok banner ....although i'am no one to comment as i dont know myself on how to make banners but i'll give you a 6.5/10 for the banner...well thanx cheers bye

·
Banned
123 Posts
I think both the sigs are not that good looking. Although the one which you are using is better than the one you are asking opinions on. try adding more effects and the font is'nt that good too. My Rate: Ummm... 5/10. for the banner in the sig.
Work On It.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts