Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Raw was it, when Shane McMahon beat some brittish jobber. The show was part of WWE's tour to Europe in 2007. They billed the jobber as "the man from Liverpool, who beat 6 men in the bar". It was somwhere around the time, when Santino made his debut in Italy.

Answer and ask questions.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Which Raw was it, when Shane McMahon beat some brittish jobber. The show was part of WWE's tour to Europe in 2007. They billed the jobber as "the man from Liverpool, who beat 6 men in the bar". It was somwhere around the time, when Santino made his debut in Italy.

Answer and ask questions.
I'm not exactly sure but I'll try and find you the RAW :p

·
Registered
919 Posts
Which Smackdown! was it when Finlay was all "You say your name is Finlay and you love to fight. But I say your name is Finlay and you're a bathturd."

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
This is one somebody else brought up in a recent thread, i looked but couldn't find it, any idea?

There was always one really embarrassing botch that I've remembered since it happened, maybe someone knows what exact match I'm talking about because I can't remember exactly who was involved. It was the summer of 2002 leading to Summerslam when The Undertaker was feuding with Test and the Un-Americans. During some match, probably a tag bout, Taker got Test up for the Last Ride, and then fell against the ropes because he either couldn't lift him all the way or Test didn't shift his weight right. They stayed against the ropes for more than a few seconds before Taker was finally able to slam him down, but I just remember it looking so terribly bad. Those seconds seemed to drag on forever!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts