Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And why?

At the minute i'd say Smackdown more. I perfer the roster more, though that said I'll take any show that doesn't have the Uso's on it lol.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Smackdown! Because I can't stand the Miz and him as WWE Champion just shouldn't happen. I've disliked him since his debut in 2006.

I used to be the only one who preferred SD before, mostly because of the Cruiserweight Championship around 2004-05

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
smackdown and superstars

1.- despie havng a not so good 2010, smackdown never gave me a headache and even a stupid storyline would make sense since it was always explained

2.- superstars is the other wrestling show, there might not be big names or big storylines, but the show is enjoyable, i don't need a stupid big name in order to enjoy some nice wrestling

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Smackdown - less irritating adverts for the WWE, better wrestling, and they get to edit "some" of the crap away.

If I see another "make a wish" promo repeat, I will explode. Yes, it is good the WWE supports the charity, but its on what twice every RAW. *Pull it out, once a month, it will have more impact.

* as an ex told me...

·
Registered
136 Posts
For me it has always been Raw and even though SmackDown has been pretty good the past two episodes, I still give the edge to Raw. I like that Raw is live and there are just too many big names on Raw for me to pass on it. Plus it has my hero, The Miz. :flip

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I like RAW better at the moment, although Smackdown has been pretty great the past two weeks.

RAWs mostly a little more interesting. They have Miz as champion...I don't much like him but at least he's something a little bit new, Morrison's getting a push, you have a new Nexus angle etc. I do think RAW was better a month or so ago though and it's kind of starting to go downhill, especially if they push an Orton/Miz feud for much longer but still, it's the more entertaining programme to me at the moment.

Smackdown however have started to mix things up. If this past episode is anything to go by, Smackdown could once again actually be entertaining. You have something fresh with Ziggler in the title feud right now whichi s great to see, Del Rio still getting pushed, the Nexus reforming on Smackdown etc. So hopefully they continue on this path..

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
RAW has horrible storylines and stupid feuds, and Smackdown is a joke. I like Superstars, TBFH.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
RAW has been way better this past year, but I think SmackDown is starting to get good again, it's been utterly tedious for the majority of last year.

·
Banned
2 Posts
Raw has CM Punk and had the Nexus, thus I'm going with that. Although, for some reason I got the urge to watch SD today, knowing as Barrett's in SD now and by god I liked it. Definetly going to catch next week aswell, I like where this Nexus reunion is going.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Smackdown! for ALL of 2011, so far.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Smackdown, I'd much rather see Big show get beat down by the real Nexus than CM Punk form a new faction by having them whip their teammate with a leather belt.

·
Registered
11,248 Posts
And why?

At the minute i'd say Smackdown more. I perfer the roster more, though that said I'll take any show that doesn't have the Uso's on it lol.
You can just skip the 2 minutes every month that the Usos are on Raw.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Raw is still winning as of now, but it could depend on where SmackDown goes with Barrett and his new group, and how Raw uses CM Punk in the upcoming weeks.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Smackdown! for ALL of 2011, so far.
This.

There's no doubt that Raw owned Smackdown in 2010, but with the flipping of the calendar year, for two weeks Smackdown has been head and shoulders above Raw. Raw hasn't even been bad, per se, but a wee bit lame compared to Smackdown the last couple of weeks. Will be very interesting to see what happens with both shows during The Road to Wrestlemania period of time.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Smackdown is much better for me right now, some of the younger guys seem to be getting a push and with Barrett and his crew turning up, things should get more interesting.

·
Registered
919 Posts
SmackDown was my favorite WWE show for the longest time but the last 4 months or so it has sucked.
RAW has been terrible since 2009 and NXT is a joke through and through.

I can't choose, all are bad at the moment.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Like previously stated in 2010 Raw easily had a better year, but from these two weeks on SmackDown. It seems like the shoe may be on the other foot for 2011. Lately though I've been enjoying a lot things on SmackDown. Barrett's jump, McIntyre trying to get with Kelly, Cody Rhodes and the Del Rio/Mysterio feud. If they don't move Del Rio over to Raw, I see SmackDown having a very solid 2011. Raw well we will have to see where it goes from here.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
In my opinion, Raw was winning by a long shot for a very long time. But, since Ziggler's rise to the main event spotlight and the debut of Barrett and his new group on Smackdown, I think Smackdown has taken the lead now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.