Wrestling Forum banner

Which should main event? Cena vs Miz or ADR vs Edge?

1784 Views 32 Replies 32 Participants Last post by  DX-HHH-XD
It's all in the title. I personally think that Edge vs ADR should be because it's bound to be the better match but Cena vs Miz has the better build and Rocky will more than likely get involved so it will turn into something big. What are your thoughts?
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
381 Posts
cena vs miz

· Registered
7,244 Posts
cena/miz and it's not close

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Cena/Miz should since it's got the Rock in there, the build has startedd to get better and Cena will probably win so they might want to close out Mania with a face win. Del Rio will win the other match, and that isn't going to close the shw.

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Cena/Miz, it will have bigger crowd atmosphere because of The Rock's presence (assuming he'll get involved in the match in some capacity).

Reactions: Demandred

· Registered
3,506 Posts
Taker vs HHH, thats what WWE wants as main event

· Registered
67 Posts
Obviously Cena vs. Miz. Why?
1.) John Cena hasn't been in the last match of WrestleMania since 2007!
2.) WWE Championship is more important than the World Heavyweight Championship, or so it seems
3.) The Rock is involved

But, as we all know, Undertaker vs. Triple H will probably go on last.

· Banned
13,614 Posts

· Registered
18,863 Posts
Cena-Miz will close for sure.

Considering Del Rio will probably win the world title, WWE always sends their fans home happy at big events like this. So Cena wins his match so the final moment of WM is Cena winning the title followed by something involving the rock

· Registered
10,207 Posts
Cena vs Miz, even if the Rock wasn't involved I would still go with that. ADR vs Edge even with the addition of Christian doesn't feel like a main event match for Wrestlemania. For the main event of Wrestlemania, at least one of the guys in the match has to a be a megastar, and I just don't consider Edge a megastar like Cena is.

· Premium Member
46,384 Posts
Triple H/Taker, Miz/Cena, & hell even Cole/Lawler have more right to the closing spot than Edge/Del Rio does. Not their fault, but nothing has been done to make this match even remotely interesting. Compare that to Miz/Cena which has THE FUCKING ROCK attached to it. Cole/Lawler, FOR SOME REASON, has been the most heavily built match for this show with a build going back several months. And HHH/Taker (which I think will close) is...well...they haven't done a good job of building up anybody else so from a marquee standpoint this is the best match.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.