Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meaning either the WHC or the WWE Championship. My gut feeling says Reigns. Possibly within a year of this writing. Would like to see Ambrose or Even Seth win, thats why this is such a tough question. Who do you think will be the first with a World Title?

·
Banned
23 Posts
I'd prefer Ambrose but it's clearly Reigns. Big guy with a good look, just how Vince likes them. My guess is he'll go the MitB root next year (WHC).

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we'll i just hope he'll be more polished by the time that title reign comes. He's getting bettet in the ring but im not sure how well he can work solo matches especially 20 min matches for the title.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Ambrose (Y)

Personally love him... but as mentioned above Reigns maybe.. I'm not sold on any three of them yet.. although I did love Rollins as Tyler Black, I like Ambrose quit a lot... we'll see I guess

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
I'd have it as Ambrose at 50%, Reigns 40% and Rollins 10%. Rollins at 10% might look a bit high to some. I don't he'll ever win a World Title as a heel, but I think he could as a babyface. He's obviously incredibly talented, and he's a handsome guy as well, so if he has a good turn I think there is a chance he'll get over big time, as he can have the girls screaming and the guys cheering simultaneously. Sort of like a combination between Jeff Hardy and Daniel Bryan.

Long story short, I have a bit of a man crush on Rollins, but the smart money is on Ambrose and Reigns.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
I actually could see any one of those guys holding the main title over their shoulder, I don't think there has ever been a stable as talented and as solid as these guys in years, possibly since The Four Horsemen, which is why I'm glad WWE have pushed these guys as much as they have done and continue to do so for a while.

People are saying Reigns, due to his look ... and it's very possible Reigns could get it first, the only thing about Reigns is he's too quiet on the mic, he's more laid back than Orton, which I think they may want him to have a bit more personality with, Seth Rollins always reminds me of a Jeff Hardy, not afraid to put his body on the line and taking the high spots, his performance skills alone earn him the belt and he's pretty solid on the mic, as is Ambrose, who I feel is the best out of the three, his psychology is unreal also and his mic skills are fantastic, all three of them can really work a match too and tell a story, so it's hard to say.

Good question none the less, it makes you think :)

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
Either Rollins or Reigns.

I'm more inclined to say Rollins, especially if he's baby face.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Ambrose (2014)<<<<<<<<<<<Reigns (early 2015)<<<<<Rollins (never)
This right here, but Rollins would win his as well, but in a much later part of his career, like late 2010s/early 2020s. I can easily see Ambrose winning soon after The Shield break up, or even while they're still going together, then Reigns gets his shortly after, then Rollins wins his long time from now in a underdog storyline like HBK in 1996.

But, main point, Ambrose is ready for a fuckin world title run right now. He's good as fuck. He makes that ring his spatula, and the fans are eggs. The mic is just spices.

·
Banned
3,896 Posts
It should be Rollins, as he's the best of the three, but they'll most likely push Reigns, which imo is an awful idea because if they give him everything without him actually growing as a performer, we'll have another Orton on our hands, IE someone who isn't above average in anything but looks.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Reigns will probably be first.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
This right here, but Rollins would win his as well, but in a much later part of his career, like late 2010s/early 2020s. I can easily see Ambrose winning soon after The Shield break up, or even while they're still going together, then Reigns gets his shortly after, then Rollins wins his long time from now in a underdog storyline like HBK in 1996.

But, main point, Ambrose is ready for a fuckin world title run right now. He's good as fuck. He makes that ring his spatula, and the fans are eggs. The mic is just spices.
NO, that would destroy him, remember Ryback? he needs at least one more year of service time, if not more.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts