Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's had quite a few themes before his WWE, run so I thought I'd ask which theme you prefer

His IWW theme

His first FCW theme

FCW #2(Falkirk Fields)

FCW #3 His Current theme but an instrumental version

And of course his WWE theme

I like his WWE and the instrumental version best

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
his IWW theme, like Sheamus in IWW is terrible. His first FCW theme is completely generic. His second is better, but somebody needs to tell Dusty that Falkirk is in Scotland, not Ireland. His third is good, but completely inferior to the lyrical version. Leaving his curret theme to be the best by a process of elimination.

Though originally the intro to 'Written in your face" had an even longer intro in FCW, which is cool because I like the intro.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
His current WWE theme, without that intro bit. I always thought that intro was cheesy, perhaps it will work if it's for Hornswoggle though.

·
Banned
542 Posts
His current theme he has now is the best in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts

how could anyone choose otherwise?
:lmao

Obligatory "This" post.

The first FCDub one is like sooo freaking generic. Ugh

But I like "Falkirk Fields". The IWW one sounds like a repackage of Kofi Kingston where he turns into something like Kamala. (Yes, I know that S.O.S stands for Sheamus O' Shaunessey). I liked the WWE one from the off but it became super win when the lyrics were added.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
current

·
Registered
226 Posts
^ I like it to even though the lyrics can make you scratch your head pretty hard when you first hear it.
I think this mystery on what the favourite Sheamus theme is pretty much solved.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
All of the themes are pretty much ok at best some more than others. However I think it would be cool if he came down to an actual House of Pain song, and not some cheap rip off like the first of the songs you have listed for us to choose from. He should come down to "Irish Pride" by House of Pain. Even though doesn't seem like he listens to rap, I still think it would be a cool song to come down to.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts