Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine should be obvious.... Rants.

Gotta know what kind of shit is going down when I get here.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,019 Posts
I open about ten tabs and then quickly scan through them all, looking for something to moan about.

·
Registered
649 Posts

·
40,798 Posts
Entertainment and NFL (sports). Rants in the past few months hasn't been the worst section here so I go there more often now.

I'm the opposite of Ashleigh. I'll go to the wrestling sections when the non wrestling is dead.

·
40,798 Posts
I've only been there a few times, but it's like visiting an alien world. Mostly because I don't watch TNA and partly because...well it's the TNA section.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,975 Posts
I usually check the Video game section first and then WWE sections after that, also I check the TNA section for the lulz.

·
Registered
130 Posts
TNA mostly, then WWE followed by everything else

·
Registered
96 Posts
I usually check out Be The Booker, then I venture on to other sections.

·
Amazing
4,242 Posts
Depends on what thread title looks interesting/ridiculous from the homepage. If nothings good I'll venture off into mafia games or entertainment

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Entertainment. i average 8 posts a day and i'm willing to bet half of that if not more is from that very section. i probably have a couple hundred posts in the general film section alone.

then usually rants. i can always use a good troll sesh, and the state of rants has improved lately for sure.

wrestling sections are always last.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
TNA, Other Wrestling, Multimedia, WWE.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
This one right here or Rants is the first unless something in one of the first catches my eyes being the last thing in one of them threads.

·
You're a mong.
5,401 Posts
I, weirdly, have a routine. Sports, Video Games, Entertainment, TNA, Smackdown, RAW, WWE. No idea why I do it that way, just have for a while now, will occasionally look in the Rants, Anything and Other Wrestling forums, but never usually anything that interests me (besides this thread). Post in most of them aside from the TNA one, as that's just viewed for a quick laugh.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts