Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which program is better for making banners, I have Paintshop Pro 8 and I can't make any good backgrounds or text. I've heard people mention Photoshop, is is better?

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
I'd say Photoshop.

I would say go for Photoshop CS, but every key I've found for it doesn't work, and the most popular one is "expired," which makes me think Adobe blocked it or something...

Photoshop 7 would be your best bet in that case.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Photoshop CS has online verification for key codes, so if you use it you'll have to use a crack. It will be available on kazaa but be careful as many assholes out there attach viruses to shit like this.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Photoshop is undeniably better than PSP. I used to use Photoshop all the time at uni for desktop publishing and making web buttons and stuff. Then, I left uni and came back home and had no contact with Photoshop for a couple of years. We got a new computer, it came with PSP, and now I can't use Photoshop because I'm not used to it.

I digress. If you have a choice, get Photoshop.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just get Photoshop 7.0, Heres the link:

Name: Photoshop 7.0 & Image Ready 7.0
Type: GFX Making
Click Here To Download
Serial: 1045-1209-6738-4668-7696-2783
Description: The most popular gfx making program on this forum, image ready is for exporting and animation.

Credit to Adam Dekin from another forum

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
^There's no clickable link. Copy the link too and put it where it's supposed to be.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts