Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean they are the top of their division and whilst Charlotte has 4 reigns Alexa will probably get her fourth reign soon or possibility beating Charlotte as being a 5 time champ. They both broke records as Alexa is the first woman to win both the RAW and SD women titles while Charlotte hasn't. But Charlotte is the first to main event a PPV, have a HIAC match, main event a Raw and win both the Diva and Woman titles back in 2015. The fact that Alexa won both the titles before Charlotte is telling.
Then you have to consider Charlotte's age. She is 30 or 31 and probably doesn't have a long career left in the WWE and Alexa is only 25. Character wise I feel like Alexa beats out Charlotte a little bit because Alexa is great on the mic and has great facial expressions, but Charlotte is the better athlete so she will be acclaimed for her in ring work while Alexa for her character. They are both great heels though.
So at the end of the day who will the company support in the long run Alexa or Charlotte? Maybe they will be the Trish and Lita in this day and age when they finally face each other one on one.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why can't WWE support both at the same time ? Why should they go with only one of them ?

Any WOMAN is not gonna be the Face of The Company so they can support both in long run.
I agree, but at the end of the day WWE always pushes someone more than the other. Example: Lita and Trish. Trish pushed more than Lita because Trish was more marketable(If so why didn't she have crossover appeal?) Even though Lita was more popular with the fans whether she was a heel or a face,

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
It will be an Austin/Rock situation. No real definitive winner but the last match will be won by the younger participant. The fact that Alexa won both titles isn't as telling as some think. There were two accolades to hand out. The already mentioned and who main evented both shows. Charlotte got the main event accolade and when she wins the SD title they will be able to hype up her win even more by saying that she's the only one ever to hold all 4 belts.

When it's all said and done both will be in the GOAT talks. They won't sacrifice one to get the other over. Otherwise Charlotte would be sitting where Bayley is right now.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It will be an Austin/Rock situation. No real definitive winner but the last match will be won by the younger participant. The fact that Alexa won both titles isn't as telling as some think. There were two accolades to hand out. The already mentioned and who main evented both shows. Charlotte got the main event accolade and when she wins the SD title they will be able to hype up her win even more by saying that she's the only one ever to hold all 4 belts.

When it's all said and done both will be in the GOAT talks. They won't sacrifice one to get the other over. Otherwise Charlotte would be sitting where Bayley is right now.
I agree. If its done right they will be the Rock/Austin, Lita/Trish of our generation.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
*Looks at their last names*

WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I agree, but at the end of the day WWE always pushes someone more than the other.
Back in the day, there was only one women's division with one title & that's why the whole Trish-Lita thing exists. But now the brand split is on so they can push both of them on their respective brands because both roster lacks depth & credible women.

Well Asuka could be a Game changer.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Back in the day, there was only one women's division with one title & that's why the whole Trish-Lita thing exists. But now the brand split is on so they can push both of them on their respective brands because both roster lacks depth & credible women.

Well Asuka could be a Game changer.
Well if Asuka is a game changer than I fear for Alexa. Your right I guess Alexa and Charlotte will be the Rock and Austin of this generation.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
well say there is another brand split and on the same brand who are they going to push more?
Probably Charlotte will be the focal point for now & Alexa has more years in her further down the line

But there's a reason they've been kept separate tbh

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I expect Charlotte will be considered the better talent when we look back, but it's possible the company may be behind Bliss in the long run due to age. Both will be considered great by the time they're both done I think.
I like the "in the long run due to age" comment because Charlotte is only six years older than her. She looks forty but girl is only thirty-one.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well say there is another brand split and on the same brand who are they going to push more?
Probably Charlotte will be the focal point for now & Alexa has more years in her further down the line

But there's a reason they've been kept separate tbh
Well because there is money between them. We all can tell as well. Charlotte doesn't even look old. I was shocked to find out she was 31.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Charlotte Flair was hailed as a big deal since she was on development territory, her run on the main roster is consistent with that hype.

She is the daughter of Ric Flair FFS, WWE made it clear in the past that they think of Flair as the King of wrestling.

Charlotte is wrestling royalty.

I like the "in the long run due to age" comment because Charlotte is only six years older than her. She looks forty but girl is only thirty-one.
Also the average lifespan of a women wrestler in WWE is 5-6 years, so as long as the talent is book like a start from the get go it doesn't matter how old they are.

Look at Paige, not even 4 complete years on the main roster yet still she had one of the best women runs of all times and she is just 24.

Let's be real as long as one of them doesn't get pregnant and lose its momentum they will be as big as the company want them to be.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts