Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so let's say you broke into Dr. Emmett Brown's garage one night and took his DeLorean time machine for a joy ride. After you actually did all the cool things, like watching man v. beast at the Colosseum in Rome, taking a tour of the RMS Titanic before is left Southampton, and maybe seeing firsthand if there indeed was a 2nd gunman on the grassy knoll... you decide to abduct a friggin wrestler from the past and bring him to WWE present day. Actually, maybe Bill & Ted's phone booth would be more ideal for this type of thing, but what the hell, you can steal whichever time machine you want. You might even mention that as well just for the hell of it.

Oh, and let's also pretend that no one today would be extremely creeped out that a corpse has returned from the dead right before their eyes, ok? This is purely fiction.

Just to get the ball rolling, I'll go way back for the first suggestion. Ed "The Strangler" Lewis would be who I would bring back. Many considered this guy to be one of the very best workers of all time back in his day and was known for being unbelievably vicious to his opponents in the ring. I think that's one thing WWE could use right now... a credible psychopathic character.

Any wrestler, any era. GO!

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I'd like to resurrect Eddie guerrero and have a feud with Daniel Bryan.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Sid Justice. I'd kill to hear that awesome music while Harvey Wimpleman introduces him... Then he walks out and just destroys the entire roster. Even puts the "Call 911" sign around their necks.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, the Legion of Doom would be excellent. That would jump-start WWE's current tag division almost immediately.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Savage, Piper, and Perfect easily... especially Piper. THat man could work in any era.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Everyone, because todays roster sucks.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
MVP - Would be a good heel main eventer to feud with Punk.
John Morrison - Could easily become World Champion. Was always great to watch.
Mr. Kennedy - Surefire Main Eventer and would be a great heel.
Carlito - A stable with the Colons would be awesome.
Shelton Benjamin - I could still see him finally winning MITB and becoming a World Champion if he came back.
Kaval = WWE missed the boat big-time. He should have been a heel and feuded with Rey Mysterio.
Bobby Lashley - Another guy who could have been WWE Champion if he stayed around long enough.
Kurt Angle - His return would be huge and the series of matches he would have with Punk, Bryan and others? Jizz-worthy.

I think all of these guys are capable of becoming World Champions. I'm sure some will disagree but they're better than the likes of Barrett, Rhodes and Miz who everyone seems to think has "World Champion" written all over them.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Mr Perfect would suit the current era- non-offensive gimmick but still awesome all round. Seriously, some people don't need to be edgy or violent- it's all about charisma!

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Goldberg, he would be unique in this day and time and this era of champions like CM Punk is missing legitimate draws, Goldberg is a guy that really drew money.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Dynamite Kid, he'd be absolute epic if he was in his prime in 2012. He was so far ahead of his time and is a great fit for the time.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Kurt Angle - to destroy Jack Swagger and show him how can you be both awesome technical wrestler and have awesome powermoves.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
bret hart in the early 90s and kurt angle in the early 00's and make them have a submission match it would be a technical masterpiece.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Umaga
Kurt Angle
Brock Lesnar
Randy Savage
Legion Of Doom
Ken Shamrock

I think those are some guys that would do very good today in WWE.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts