1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
After watching these three I have to say I enjoyed the 2011 intro the most

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Across the nation was the best theme raw ever had.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
why was 03-04 not listed?? that was the best one.

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
I will pick 00 without even having to see the other two, the dudleys are flying cunts through tables, Stone Cold is going all out getting pished, there's steel chair shots, blood, scary kane, you name it it's all there, all you could ever want, those were the days :sad:

Reactions: AJ

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I will pick 00 without even having to see the other two, the dudleys are flying cunts through tables, Stone Cold is going all out getting pished, there's steel chair shots, blood, scary kane, you name it it's all there, all you could ever want, those were the days :sad:
Not forgetting it had a more bad ass theme than the other two and a more bad ass set up too.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
why was 03-04 not listed?? that was the best one.
Ya. That was the best theme of all of them.

The one used around 2007 wasn't that bad,though the only good thing about it was that it sounded cool when they had the "up next" hallway walk. Current song used for the hallway walk is the worst one possible.

"Wanna be loved" was used during my least fave period of wrestling. Across the nation was used during my fave though.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,424 Posts
2000 is godly. Thorn in Your Eye equals that era for me. They've never had a better into than that one.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts