Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im bored of my Stupidity gimmick already and will shortly be changing back to Red Cold (when i can be bothered to get some points out of the bank)

So i was wondering which of these banners i made to use in my sig, your help plz, call one shit and say the other is ok, or more likely, they both suck.

or

So, ya, go ahead and rate :)
http://photobucket.com/albums/v282/RedCold/?action=view¤t=60a9b5a6.jpg

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The red/blue/black one doesn't work because the colours don't go well together. The other one looks quite simple and nothing really stands out. Are you using PSP or Photoshop? Have you tried any tutorials?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Carry on experimenting. I didn't mean to be overly critical, it was meant to be constructive. Sorry if it wasn't. I know that I find constructive criticism helpful in anything. Might be worth having a look at tutorials though, just to give you some ideas about things that you could then experiment with, or something.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Second is better. Though, it kinda has that sunburned looked to it. Reduce the contrast or whatever effect. Change the text; when you blend it, it becomes harder to see.

·
Banned
759 Posts
^^^^^^I agree..Honestly, I don't like either one, you need to tone them down, you can't look at them long enough to even read the text.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts