Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
^^agreed. The first one is just brush, color, cut, text, text effect. The other one, however, is some wearid freaky combonatoin of stiff i can even begin to think of. Use the second one.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The text effect on mine is much more complicated. It's a skull. I also had to cut the school, burn it, brush it, copy it, paste it, add more effects. I also did more than just brush and color. I brushed, new layer, brushed, new layer, brush again, blending effects, merge, color balance. ANY WAY!!!! I simply stated my opinion. I don't want to get into a fight or anything, I just simply stated what I thought and my estimation between the creation of the two gfx. Also, look at the positives rather than the negatives.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Imaginator said:
The text effect on mine is much more complicated. It's a skull. I also had to cut the school, burn it, brush it, copy it, paste it, add more effects. I also did more than just brush and color. I brushed, new layer, brushed, new layer, brush again, blending effects, merge, color balance.
And the result is a shitty banner? I mean yes, you did all of that but just look, you overdone it, imo.
Also, look at the positives rather than the negatives.
In your banners? If there are any...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Imaginator said:
^^agreed. The first one is just brush, color, cut, text, text effect. The other one, however, is some wearid freaky combonatoin of stiff i can even begin to think of. Use the second one.

read the bold print^^ i like the sig i made and i don't think i over did it. besides, i didn't do it to please anybody but myself. now calm down before this results in a big fight and major spam...becuase i know if you don't than i will definately make it result in such.

·
Registered
619 Posts
lmao...you perv....its a typo...i say that assuming taht was a perverted direction of the erection of the male penis.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Sorry about that *the name*

I also find the text in my banner to be...not...good...but I'm trying to find a good one to use for it. So far no luck :(

·
version six
3,891 Posts
MrkLrn, you should quit bitching when people rate your work badly, the first one is not very good, the second one is old, quite empty too. Twas good when I first saw it though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts