1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cody Rhodes
Wade Barrett
Kofi Kingston

If we were to remove the WWE machine, who would most likely succeed? Rhodes wouldn’t have the dashing gimmick, while Barrett and Kingston would probably have to change their ring names. Would Rhodes get a better go because of who his father is? Would Barrett follow Roode’s rise? Would Kingston be preferred because his wrestling style works best with Angle/Styles/Aries? What do you think?

·
FAKE HAPPY
Born to lose, live to win
12,729 Posts
Wade Barrett would succeed in TNA, having in mind all those Brittish wrestlers, who succeeded in TNA (Rob Terry, Brutus Magnus, etc.).

As for Kofi Kingston, I'm not sure. He could be a great wrestler in X Division, but the question is, will TNA treat him seriously.

Cody Rhodes could be a ain eventer in TNA, but I don't think, that he would get a better go because of who his father is, as long as they don't sign Dusty Rhodes. And if they sign both Cody and Dusty, they should sigh Dustin (Goldust) as well. It would be a great stable.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
If TNA's use of previous worthwhile African heritage solo male stars is any indication, I wouldn't fancy Kingston's chances.

Monty Brown might have been a mega star for them. But they shot themselves in the foot. For what they have done with Pope, they need not have even bothered acquiring him in the first place.

Wade would probably have the best chance under most conditions. (Save something like Dusty coming onboard.)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't think Cody Rhodes would, although TNA would probably try and re-sign Dustin Rhodes for some brother-brother/dark storyline which would be pretty cool.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Barrett would probably be seen as the most likely to make it big in TNA right off the bat. They'd probably push him straight to the top in almost no time.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Barrett would be a huge heel over at TNA at the main event level. Kingston would probably work in the X-Division and be a midcarder. Rhodes would have a harder time fitting in. He'd be a heel there but probably stuck jobbing to the top faces.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I'd say Wade Barrett. Barrett will be the most successful of the three of them in WWE, too so of course he would be the most likely to succeed in TNA.

I'd only want Barrett in TNA if WWE wasn't around though.

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
knowing tna these individuals would be fed tnas very future

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
All of them, because TNA would put them over everyone not named Angle, BVD or Hardy. Pushing Roode, Storm, Aries, Styles, Daniels and Kaz? Forget about it, we got three fresh WWE guys, they will pop ratings and buyrates.

Yeah, I know Russo is gone, but Dixie is still in charge.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Never liked Rhodes. Kofi would suceed as would Barrett. Knowing TNA all three would get pushes and be variable characters on the show. Putting Kofi in the X Division would be a stupid move.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Kofi is the only one I would want simply because he could work in the X Division.

I have no interest at all in Barrett or Rhodes, both are reasons I have quit watching WWE. They are just bland garbage.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
All three of them could. Easily. World champion level guys in TNA.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Barrett would make it the farthest in TNA without question. And honestly, he'll probably end up in TNA as sad as that is anyway, so we may find out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts