Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing a thread asking if Foley/Taker HIAC is overrated. Went on YouTube and watched the bumps again. Second is by far the worst. But as a fan iwc or casual what do you think was harder to watch. Rock vs Foley in the I quit match or Foley and Taker in the cell.

I know the second bump was gruesome but I just go and watch the full match of Rock and Mankind. Just picturing Foley getting his head smashed in over and over again is hard.

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just saying it cuz seeing the reaction to Foleys second bump when you think about it it's crazy the fans cheered for something that crazy. If I were there live my first reaction would be oh shit is he ok not HOLY SHIT or this is awesome.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
I found it entertaining. Does that make me a sick person? I don't think it does. Foley voluntarily most like wanted to do every single of the bumps he's taken (perhaps not the second in the Hell in a Cell, but you knew it was going to break). He is an unbelievable entertainer in that respect and for me that is why his name will always be remembered within the wrestling industry.

Both are in some of my favourite matches of all time.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
I don't find any of them hard to watch, Foley is completely crazy, he knows the score so I have no problem with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts