Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've analysed the direction the company is going in and I've determined the two most likely scenarios for the next two WM main events.

Scenario 1: Reigns beats Brock Lesnar in WM 34 main event for the Universal title

Reigns beats Cena in WM 35 main event for the Universal title

Scenario 2

Cena beats Reigns in WM 34 main event in a non-title match

Reigns beats Cena in WM 35 main event for the Universal title

(This one's a little less clear but I think they'll do a repeat of the Rock-Cena feud)

Which of these two would you all prefer?

BTW neither is not an option

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,365 Posts
Reigns beats Brock Lesnar in WM 34 main event for the Universal title.

Reigns beats Cena in WM 35 main event for the Universal title.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
I rather have Taichi win the IWGP Heavyweight title at Wreste Kingdom then have any of these scenarios.

Reactions: Ace

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,483 Posts
Neither. I don't care what you say about it not being an option. As fun as it would be to watch Reigns and Lesnar beat the crap out of each other again, that's not the money match for Mania anymore. The best case scenario is that Roman goes in as the incumbent champion while Cena attempts to break Flair's record. The record vs. Cena's career is on the line. If Roman wins, Cena retires. If Cena wins, then he breaks Flair's record and lives happily ever after. That makes it the most compelling match on the card without even mentioning the passing of the torch angle for Face of The Company status.

·
Premium Member
2,401 Posts
Neither. I don't care what you say about it not being an option. As fun as it would be to watch Reigns and Lesnar beat the crap out of each other again, that's not the money match for Mania anymore. The best case scenario is that Roman goes in as the incumbent champion while Cena attempts to break Flair's record. The record vs. Cena's career is on the line. If Roman wins, Cena retires. If Cena wins, then he breaks Flair's record and lives happily ever after. That makes it the most compelling match on the card without even mentioning the passing of the torch angle for Face of The Company status.
The problem with this, is that it not only gives you a reason to watch it, but it also makes sense. Which is why it'll likely never happen :lol

Reactions: The Legit DMD

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Not a fan of either, though scenario 1 I would say is the lesser of evils as Cena/Reigns shouldn't main event WM two years in a role.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where's the none of the above option?
It's which would you prefer so none of the above is just a cop out. If you don't like either of them equally then you shouldn't have posted in the thread
I rather have Taichi win the IWGP Heavyweight title at Wreste Kingdom then have any of these scenarios.
You do know there's an entire section where you can post about NJPW? Would serve you better posting there if you're so desperate to bring it up.

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
You do know there's an entire section where you can post about NJPW? Would serve you better posting there if you're so desperate to bring it up.
You get easily triggered by the sole mention of New Japan aren't you?

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You get easily triggered by the sole mention of New Japan aren't you?
No, I just don't like when people bring up irrelevant things in my threads. NJPW and WK have as much relevance in this topic as the Ukrainian U-12 swim team. You just had to bring it up because you were scared that people might have forgot that it existed :lmao

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
No, I just don't like when people bring up irrelevant things in my threads. NJPW and WK have as much relevance in this topic as the Ukrainian U-12 swim team. You just had to bring it up because you were scared that people might have forgot that it existed :lmao

You are so triggered.

It was light hatred joke and you are going on a tangent yet again. If the sole mention of New Japan....Oh Sorry I know how the name upsets you. If the sole mention of, you know what, gets you mad then I'll just talk about DDT instead.

To answer your question. I would rather have Heath Slater win the WWE title at Wrestlemania

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You are so triggered.

It was light hatred joke and you are going on a tangent yet again. If the sole mention of New Japan....Oh Sorry I know how the name upsets you. If the sole mention of, you know what, gets you mad then I'll just talk about DDT instead.

To answer your question. I would rather have Heath Slater win the WWE title at Wrestlemania
Sorry pal I just like when light hearted jokes actually make sense. I do not stand for stupidity whether it's NJPW related or not.
Just hold the L and be gone, my 2 sentence "tangents" are getting to you and you're taking the thread off topic

·
#1 Somamaniac
13,667 Posts
Sorry pal I just like when light hearted jokes actually make sense. I do not stand for stupidity whether it's NJPW related or not.
Just hold the L and be gone, my 2 sentence "tangents" are getting to you and you're taking the thread off topic
And yet you are still yapping on

Braun Strowman should get those main events, not reigns.

Reactions: DammitChrist
1 - 16 of 16 Posts