Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I don't like Humberto at all, he's easily the weakest of the three.

Between Garza and Andrade is tough, they are both pretty great and honestly, I think they can both be big stars. I have to give the edge to Garza overall but I prefer Andrade in ring wise. Garza will get better and better and I think he's the best chance they have at a new latino star with Andrade right behind him.

·
Waiting for Kawato
911 Posts
Garza is by far the most charismatic of the three, and has the least bad English of the three, so him. Easily. Andrade I think is the best wrestler of the three, but what does that count for? If he wasn't with Charlotte he'd still be on Smackdown, and probably not even getting on TV. Anyway, I think all three of them are brilliant, and I hope they all have tremendous careers, but I struggle to see it happening where they are now.

·
Registered
248 Posts
You need to add Santos Escobar in the conversation, best mic work out of all them and speaks english without the accent. He will probably move up fast to the main roster like Garza

·
Registered
600 Posts
Garza for me. More charismatic than the other two, better mic skills and overall just has a more confident and interesting vibe about him. Andrade is a great in-ring talent, but he's been in the US for YEARS now - how do you not know English yet? Does he even care? Humberto is bland as fuck and does nothing for me. Jobber.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
None of them really do anything for me. Can't remember Garza saying much of anything, doesn't he just stand there and look handsome? Andrade's had some great matches but he gets totally overshadowed in terms of personality by Vega (who isn't great). Carillo is as a competent generic mid-card babyface.

There's a general problem with WWE in that they put far too much emphasis on the nationality of wrestlers who aren't American or Canadian, and dump them in tag teams and stables with each other. It makes them all seem generic.

·
F*** This indy flippy shit
2,183 Posts
Garza is the only one that can even come remotely close to cutting a good promo and he has flashes of legit charisma, so I'll go with him.

The other two are filler at best.

·
Registered
391 Posts
As mentioned already Garza speaking so well puts him to the front long term, he has charisma and can work. They can all work, the in-ring potential is no issue. Andrade is main event if he could speak, he should really be going after this and I am surprised it seems like he hasn't. Might be just not given the chance yet but doesn't seem like his English has improved the past few years. Carillo has tons of potential but is in the same boat as Andrade

Escobar is great but maybe misses the size?

·
Registered
121 Posts
As mentioned already Garza speaking so well puts him to the front long term, he has charisma and can work. They can all work, the in-ring potential is no issue. Andrade is main event if he could speak, he should really be going after this and I am surprised it seems like he hasn't. Might be just not given the chance yet but doesn't seem like his English has improved the past few years. Carillo has tons of potential but is in the same boat as Andrade

Escobar is great but maybe misses the size?
LOL, Humberto and potential , what a joke. He is just a bland geek, he should be put in a tag team with another bland athletic guy.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts