Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andrade, Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo are all talented and look to have very bright futures in the WWE.

If you had to pick one who has the best chance of being a possible future world champ, who would you pick?

You might add Dominick Mysterio in there, too, but we haven't seen him wrestle yet so we can't really say anything either way for him.

Personally, I think that Andrade has the best chance and is the best of the 3 especially if he keeps improving his English.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Vince is very high on Angel Garza. I think its pretty noticeable that he'll be the first in line for a push. Hes been given more character development and more mic time more so than Andrade.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Vince is very high on Angel Garza. I think its pretty noticeable that hell be the first in line for a push. Hes been given more character development and more mic time more so than Andrade.
Personally, I think that Garza is overrated and too goofy. 5 years from now I think Andrade will be the best of the group.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,398 Posts
Andrade with Zelina has a certain value. But overall its just three incredible bland guys who can put on a fun enough match, Andrade can even have a great match but outside of that they posses absolutely nothing.

These three make ADR look like The Rock and Stone Colds love child.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,164 Posts
Angel Garza at the moment he's fairly Charismatic and has a confident vibe about him that makes me think he's easier to like than dislike and that may contribute to fans buying him as a guy who has more than just In Ring skill to boot something Andrade could have been but lacks.

Humberto has his ceiling as Lower Midcard filler/Jobber.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Garza has a good look and is charismatic

Andrade to quote Flair “He couldn’t draw a dime”. Neckbeards get wood for wood over him for some reason. Vega is the star in that pairing. Only featured as he’s dating Barbarian Queen

humberto looks like Baby Herman from Roger Rabbit. Jobber for life:future endeavours

Should put the mask back on Andrade try and make the next Mysterio

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
That would be where they would go with Dominik though wouldn’t they? Even if they turned him heel with Seth he could still do the masked thing.

Back to topic, Garza has the most potential of the three for me at current but I really felt they wasted the Andrade/Vega pairing. I guess it could still lead to Andrade vs Garza with Two Buck Chuck and Vega in each corner. Humberto is the weird one, Heyman seemed to want to push him to the stars way too soon. He’s good but I think he needs to be teamed with someone that isn’t Black or given a valet or manager and built up properly, I’d even be tempted to move him to NXT to allow him to find his feet there.

I disagree that Garza is over rated and feel he would be even more over with a live crowd to pLay off. I know the Guerrero comparison is obvious, and he‘s not that level (who is?) but he’s building his own niche. The issue is WWE‘s scripts but even with those I feel he’s delivering it well and him and Charley have a good thing building up. I guess it’s a shame it’s with a backstage interviewer rather than someone they could build up. I’m interested to see where they do with Andrade/Garza as a team, the turn at some point is obvious but they could have a decent run with it and Vega is great.

·
Registered
635 Posts
If Andrade could get his english down he'd for sure be a main contender. But atm, i think Garza is gonna be a future world champ. Vince is apparently high on him as well so that can only help if true.

Humberto needs a beard... or a mustache...fucking anything to help him not look like a baby. god damn...

·
Southern Pride
3,389 Posts
Angel Garza ....and it's not really fair to Andrade because Andrade has been on RAW/Smackdown much longer than Angel Garza. We have had more time with Andrade, which makes Angel seem a lot more fresh.

Both Angel Garza and Andrade are great talents. To think that Impact had Garza first and it was NXT that showed the potential in Angel Garza more.

Reactions: jpickens

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,951 Posts
Andrade with Zelina has a certain value. But overall its just three incredible bland guys who can put on a fun enough match, Andrade can even have a great match but outside of that they posses absolutely nothing.

These three make ADR look like The Rock and Stone Colds love child.
Garza is bland? I see you always talking about current day talent not having charm or charisma which is true but Garza has tons of it.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,398 Posts
Garza is bland? I see you always talking about current day talent not having charm or charisma which is true but Garza has tons of it.
Must be that 2020 standard of charisma which is none. What little I've seen of the guy he seemed boring as hell, just another reminder of how beyond terrible Modern Pro Wrestlers are.

·
Registered
6,593 Posts
Angel Garza by a mile. The guy has been given some chances to talk already. He looks like he doesn't need Zelina someday in the future. Andrade is a great wrestler and he has the look, but his English needs to improve. Without that, he will be a mid-carder at best. Carrillo is kinda plain and vanilla. Would love to see him rise up the ranks but I think he has the steepest climb to make.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Garza as top of the card potential.
Andrade isn't far behind, but more likely several runs with US or IC belt, and tag belts
Humberto.. umm... I gotta admit he is a channel changer for me. He's decent in the ring but looks like a goof and has the charisma of a tree stump.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts