Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was reported that the reason behind Raws roster becoming a hell of a lot stronger after this years draft was cause they're not really focusing on it much till they go to SyFy

Which ones will go, if any? There are the obvious looking ones, like Edge and Jericho

But who else?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Chris Jericho and Randy Orton seem to be the most likely to go to Smackdown.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I get the feeling Morrison, Edge, maybe Jericho and a couple "nobodies".

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Get Mo and Truth back over there, and Jericho also.

The Smackdown roster is frail like Sheamus' granny who says 55 Hail Marys a day because of the circumstances at NoC.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
edge, jericho are two that can go and actually make an impact rating wise if you consider the positions of cena and orton i dont think that they are going to go to sd...puting truth and morrison back on sd wouldnt make it any better than it is at the moment. thats why when people say that raw got the better of the draft i doesn't make sense to me. they only got jericho and edge who were really the only ones to leave sd that had any kinda drawing power. so im guessing they will return to sd and ted dibiase jr will go as well

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I swear they're just going to put the bigger ones who the switched in the draft back over again.

Edge, Jericho and Morrison...who desperately needs it.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Chris Jericho and Randy Orton seem to be the most likely to go to Smackdown.
No fucking chance. There's no way he will go from closing Raw for the past few weeks to moving to SD. No chance. I can definitely see Jericho making the jump though. Or Edge. They really don't seem to have anything planned for either guy and I wonder why they were moved in the first place tbh.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Get Mo and Truth back over there, and Jericho also.

The Smackdown roster is frail like Sheamus' granny who says 55 Hail Marys a day because of the circumstances at NoC.
LOL that was class

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
No fucking chance. There's no way he will go from closing Raw for the past few weeks to moving to SD. No chance. I can definitely see Jericho making the jump though. Or Edge. They really don't seem to have anything planned for either guy and I wonder why they were moved in the first place tbh.
Lol you're talking as if Randy's above Smackdown. Don't forget, even Triple H got drafted to Smackdown in 08. But, yeah it's highly unlikely that Orton's moving as I can definitely see him staying on Raw.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Edge clearly needs to go because RAW won't revolve around him. As well as Jericho since his contract is about to be up. Morrison needs to go there too as he seems like a jobber on RAW.

·
Registered
439 Posts
^^ This. Jericho and Edge can revive the main-event. Morrison could hop into the IC title picture.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
i hope no one moves and what's the point of having edge and jericho moving back to smackdown, they just got drafted to RAW hello, that would be the stupidiest thing ever, it would make the draft seem worthleess then when u just send the ppl who got drafted to raw back to smackdown.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
780 Posts
Okay I wasn't supposed to tell anybody about this, but the word going around WWE HQ is that nobody is switching from Raw to Smackdown. WWE has resigned a new talent with more drawing power than the entire RAW roster combined. Who is this ratings powerhouse you ask? Well you didn't hear it from me but his name starts with a U and ends in an -ltimate Warrior. Craaaazy.

Ok seriously, everybody already knows Edge is going back to Smackdown. Everybody knew Edge was going back to Smackdown the DAY after the draft. The only reason he left in the first place was cuz the E stopped caring about Smackdown when they found out they were no longer going to be on the network.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts