Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
They're both horrible, but if subjected to torture and forced to choose Id go with the first one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...okay but neither of you answered my question... which is BETTER

also plz tell me how i can make it better then

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
You really have to do more then just cut out a picture badly on a boring background with bad text.

I'm not really sure if they have tuturials for Paint Shop Pro, but if they do, use them, for the love of god use them! :p

·
Banned
1,202 Posts
PPL who are serious of making banners like SV1, .LK, NDF, BrckBrlnXII, SIAG, and others Use Photoshop...it cost Alot of money but i u want to be serious in making Banners than Buy it if not dont make it and dont make post on it if u do...Its mocking everyone else...Its pointless... so stop making stupid theads on ur banners...

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I have Photoshop but i dont know how 2 use it.

Anyway, if i have 2 choose 1, the 2nd.

·
Better Than You
14,206 Posts
Ew, none of them.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE YOUR BANNERS BETTER? WHAT KIND OF STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?!

Get Photoshop.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
They're both equally bad, yes, equally bad.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
BrckBrlnXII said:
Dude, i'm serious and I think everyone would agree with what i'm about to say.

STOP MAKING BANNERS.
I do not agree with you. That is the worst thing to tell anybody. What would your banners or what would LK's banners be like now if we would have told you guys to stop? So in the future, don't be a dick with anybody who tries at something.

·
Registered
495 Posts
word of advice just make the banners to yourself thats wat i have been doing i have made about 5 banners on paint but you dontsee me posting them on here asking for peoples advice, because i know with paint you never really gunna get better because paint sucks the only one on here thats any good a using paint is Hombre

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
NWA-TNA fan 1 said:
because i know with paint you never really gunna get better because paint sucks the only one on here thats any good a using paint is Hombre
You really are stupid, you know that?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.