Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got zero credit for making this thread.I saw this thread in another forum and thought it was brilliant,so lets go.

Daniel Bryan = R.E.M.

R.E.M. was a true independent band, but because of talent, they made it to mainstream success. They understand and respect music as an art form. Obviously very similar to Byran Danielson who was an indy wrestling legend and because he was so amazing he has now taken his skills to the WWE. I think better than anyone, Danielson understands that quality matches are much more important than anything else.

John Cena = Miley Cyrus

Cyrus is talentless but has the backing of the Disney in order to shove her and her merchandise upon people. She relies solely on the support of kids and teens for her success. She poses as a singer, but is just a creation of the corporation and has zero substance and depth to her music.

Undertaker = Metallica

Metallica started off as the baddest and most successful band on the planet. Rocking for years and years. In a strive for change, they eventually cut their hair. The years of performing has taken the toll on Hetfield’s voice and they now rely on name recognition only. In the end will still be viewed as one of the best rock bands ever.

The Undertaker had a longevity of success from early on. He cut his hair and continued on. But the amount of time in the ring and on the road has turned him into a man breaking down. He rightfully gets by on the name and aura he created. He has set his legacy as a top 5 wrestler ever.

CM Punk=Killswitch Engage

High power, high octane, heavy, fast-paced rock. Add in the fact that they are straight-edge, and well, you've got CM Punk in band form.

Raven : Nirvana

They both are desolate,rebels,and grungy. Both send messages of fighting the system, and both have there group of loyal and understanding fans. Plus Scott Levy as a man is a genius, and I view Cobain as a genius himself.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
LOLz I <3 the Cena one.

Eric Bischoff : Cannibal Corpse

Did things just to piss people off and made LOTS of and made lots of money as a result.

50 Cent - Randy Orton

Arrogant personalities and quick rises to fame despite not possessing anything different to their competition.

Batista - Gene Simmons

Ask any of the WWE Divas why.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Triple H: Motorhead
Cos duh.

Edge: Alter Bridge
Cos duh.

Jeff Hardy: Amy Winehouse
Because they're both fucked up junkies.

·
KO
5,350 Posts
John Cena = Miley CyrusCyrus is talentless but has the backing of the Disney in order to shove her and her merchandise upon people. She relies solely on the support of kids and teens for her success. She poses as a singer, but is just a creation of the corporation and has zero substance and depth to her music.
Cena's one of the best wrestlers in the world right now... talentless? Fuck off.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Daniel Bryan = Coldplay

Watching Bryan wrestle is like listening to "A Rush of Blood To the Head" album. Every match/track is a thing of beauty.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So people who do not agree with you are brainwashed sheep. Cool story, bro.
# Awesome story, guy
# Soothing saga, pengyou
# Cool story, jade
# striking news, confidant
# sweet tale, brother
# exalted theory, nizzle
# sensational narrative, daddio
# neat explanation, sidekick
# exciting lowdown, homey
# breathtaking fiction, g funk
# exalted theorem, man
# compelling explanation, master
# grand fabrication, cracka
# exalted autobiography, amigo
# arousing saga, cuz
# compelling theorem, associate
# serious account, neighbor
# swell epic, sidekick
# striking fantasy, home-skillet
# sweet fable, boy
# stunning myth, amigo
# wonderful yarn, colleague
# collosal report, road-dawg
# collosal anecdote, ace
# dandy cliffhanger, confidant
# soothing hypothesis, bud
# ace annal, crony
# nifty saga, bud
# sweet fiction, friend
# compelling saga, confidant
# marvelous legend, goombah
# collosal news, brother
# ace tale, chap
# wondrous tale, peer
# enthralling saga, home slice
# exciting theory, gentleman
# wonderful story, colleague
# glorious lowdown, ace
# nifty theory, top dog
# stunning conjecture, colleague
# compelling lowdown, road-dawg
# exalted cliffhanger, pal
# dandy story, monsieur
# fascinating biography, daddio
# wondrous news, pal
# grand fable, daddio
# grand autobiography, king
# stupefying anecdote, brother
# neat chronicle, buddy
# grand lowdown, poppa
# glorious saga, homey
# collosal recital, homie g
# glorious anecdote, accomplice

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
John Cena = Miley Cyrus

Cyrus is talentless but has the backing of the Disney in order to shove her and her merchandise upon people. She relies solely on the support of kids and teens for her success. She poses as a singer, but is just a creation of the corporation and has zero substance and depth to her music.
:no: just :no:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Christian - Lupe Fiasco

Ok I know this seems weird but if you think about it there's actually alot in common between these two people. Both have a loyal fanbase. Both are extremely talented. Both are underrated by the majority of people (Mainstream fans, WWE Universe). Both have never been considered "The best". Both were close with people who have reached "Star" status (Edge, Kanye West).

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Triple H: Motorhead
Cos duh.
I don't get this. Why "duh"? Is it because Motorhead was awesome at one time, and then stayed in the music business too long and got boring and their music started sucking in new albums?

I don't follow Motorhead so I don't know the last album that they came out with. That's my theory on why the "duh".

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't get this. Why "duh"? Is it because Motorhead was awesome at one time, and then stayed in the music business too long and got boring and their music started sucking in new albums?

I don't follow Motorhead so I don't know the last album that they came out with. That's my theory on why the "duh".
You are more accurate then you think.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Soo...

this thread is pretty much a "I'm right and everyone else's opinions who are different from mine can fuck off" thread.

Yeah... Idiocy at its best. Still butthurt since 2005 I guess?

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
What,would comparison with Bieber or Jonas brothers be more precise?
To call Cena talentless is blind hating at it's finest.

I think they were thinking more along the lines of Motorhead do HHH's theme therefore...

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
To call Cena talentless is blind hating at it's finest.
Look at his post count and tell me you didn't think he was from the WWE Universe forum trying to fit in, lmao.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts