Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Austin/Punk or Undertaker/Austin.

I think Austin returning for one last match should be against someone who is a bigger star than himself which can only be undertaker.

Competing for the streak against the greatest superstar of all time, the phenom Undertaker should be a great honor for Stone cold.

Punk isnt on taker's league yet.

thoughts?

·
Banned
611 Posts
Punk/Austin hands down. I can just go back watch Austin/Taker from 1997-1999 when they were both in their prime.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Punk/Austin.

CM Punk is at a good age compared to Undertaker. The promo's the two would have would be unrivaled and it would be a great match thats for sure. It would be a more entertaining match than say Rock/Cena.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
In this day of wrestling, CM Punk vs Steve Austin would be the match to see. So that's the match I'd like to see. Mainly because I am a huge fan of Steve Austins attitude era work and CM Punk sucked me into his promos, so I'm very interested in the both of them.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Punk vs. Austin hands down.

Taker'/Austin has been done loads of times.

CM Punk vs. SCSA would be fantastic to watch and a dream come true for many people on here.

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
I want Punk V Austin to happen but im not sure if it would work if Punk's a face and I want Punk to be a face for a while.

I honestly wouldn't care if Taker doesn't have a match at Mania, he would win anyway. Other than Cena no match he could have that would be intriguing.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Punk/Austin easily.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts