Votes: 106 86.9%
  • Cena VS. Del Rio

Votes: 16 13.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Orton/Henry should be the 10 minute opener, Cena/Del Rio should be in the middle of the card and HHH/Punk should go on last.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,954 Posts
Orton/Henry should be the 10 minute opener, Cena/Del Rio should be in the middle of the card and HHH/Punk should go on last.
I hate when world title matches are put on the undercard. I think it should go like this.

Orton vs Henry
Diva's match(bathroom break)
Cena vs Del Rio
Punk vs HHH

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Regarding the main event of WWE Night of Champions this Sunday, this week officials were still debating which match goes on last with the Triple H vs. CM Punk match being the leading candidate.
And that's how it should be.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
It would make no sense to put Del Rio/Cena last because of the lack of build and Orton/Henry is probably out of the picture. If they're looking to do something big with Punk/Trips, then the last match would be the time to do it.

·
Premium Member
43,615 Posts
Orton Vs. Henry main event? lol, yeah right. I've seen Mark Henry close the show in 1 on 1 matches twice. One was a boring match with Taker and the other was probably the worst match of Kurt Angle's career. So yeah, no. That one ain't closing.

Del Rio Vs. Cena just doesn't have the intrigue. Its a champion I'm not all that excited over and once again we are back to Cena Vs. The Bad Guy as your title picture. I don't really care.

Punk Vs. HHH is the only match that has any kind of interest or storyline significance to it. Its the most interesting rivalry, the best story, and the bigger match. I think this one has to close quite honestly.

·
Banned
3,223 Posts
Most of the time I am against putting the world title matches not in the main event but since there is actually no buildup and this adr-cena feud is pointless I think that HHH-Punk should be last. Hell even Orton-Henry last.

·
Banned
251 Posts
If we have HHH/Punk in main event, I'll have the same problem I had with Money in the Bank, where the match clearly has fuck all to do with the gimmick of the PPV and therefore overshadows it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
punk-hhh is obviously gonna' be last and not JUST because of the buildup it's because of the shock factor i mean if triple h was gonna turn heel we'd want it to be at the end and if nash was gonna' screw either one of them we'd want it to be at the end but cena-delrio is just....hmmmmm another bathroom break

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Triple H vs Punk shouldn't even be happening. Neither of them are champions and that's supposed to be the theme of the show.

Cena vs ADR should definitely go last. If only because it's the World Title match. Even if it's Henry vs Orton.

To me, for any promotion, the World title match should ALWAYS be last.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts