Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your honest opinion who do y'all think should get called up??? Because what TD Stinger said on my last thread was a very solid question with all the new blood of women coming to NXT for the Women's Division also means some of the ladies could be getting called up to Raw or Smackdown. I think it'll be Io Shirai, Dakota Kai, maybe Shotzi Blackheart if she & Ember Moon lose the NXT Women's Tag Team Championships or Candice LeRae if her & Indi Hartwell are unsuccessful capturing the NXT Women's Tag Team Championships. Kacy Catanzaro & Kayden Carter could get called up too. The possibilities are endless but Io Shirai better be utilize properly if she gets called up! Sad reality we know what goes down when it comes to the Women of NXT on the main roster so let's hope that doesn't happen.

·
Registered
12,066 Posts
It'll be a dark day when Kacy Catanzaro gets to the main roster...

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
If it was me, I would call up Io Shirai, Dakota Kai, Mercedez Martinez and Toni Storm. All four would be great additions for the main roster and I don't see any of them making a run in NXT any time soon. They are starting to tell a story with Kai and Gonzalez so maybe hold off for a little bit with her. But the other three would be great. Just don't put Martinez in a group like Retribution again. I also think LeRae is a possibility but she is ingrained with Gargano, Hartwell and Theory at the moment.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
The problem with too many NXT callups is that unless an equal ammount of wrestlers leave the main roster, the roster just gets more and more bloated over time.
This leads to fewer and fewer of the NXT callups getting the opportunity and stotylines they deserve and end i "Creative has nothing for you-land"

·
Registered
5,143 Posts
Called up? You mean who's going to be the next victim of main roster booking?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Toni, Io to SD
Mercedes to RAW

Candace/Indi, Ember/Shotzi, Robert Stone Brand, Kacy/Kayden, Dakota/Raquel (double champ potential) competing for TT Titles in NXT

Xia, Taya will compete for Raquels belt in short term

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I’m not sure any will move up. I’m also not sure I want them to.

Maybe Io if she drops the belt. Toni and/or Dakota as well perhaps?

·
Custom User Title
6,835 Posts
Assuming she loses, Io is moving up most likely. I don't see her being in the NXT Women's division without the title. And nor should she. She would still overshadow everything Raquel could ever do.

Also because Sasha and Bianca have completely cleaned out the Smackdown Women's Division of credible contenders, and whoever wins at WM will need someone to feud with after that.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts