Wrestling Forum banner

Which is your favourite brand?

• Raw

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Smackdown

Votes: 15 38.5%

Which is your favourite brand, Raw or Smackdown?

1631 Views 20 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  NostalgicDave
Which brand is your favourtie, Raw or Smackdown?

For me, I always had a soft spot for Smackdown, and they have some of my favourite wrestlers.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
19,085 Posts
I've always liked SD cause it was like a sports team. Staying competitive(with raw) despite not having all the top guys on it, so it was great to watch.

But now I'm really liking Raw more cause WWE has proven that they only care about Raw and if any big moment in WWE were to happen, it'll be on Raw.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
Right now, Raw. SmackDown has nothing going on that's catching my interest. I want to see Edge vs Alberto Del Rio, but that's it and it's being presented poorly. Actually, both title matches are being presented poorly, mostly because a person who's not even in the match is feuding with one of the participants and the other guy is just holding the belt, but it's being presented better on Raw than on SmackDown at least. Plus Raw has CM Punk, and I'd rather see him than the directionless Big Show destroying Corre every week or Cody Rhodes feuding with Rey over his face which isn't even disfigured.

· Registered
6,703 Posts
Since the brand split, I've always preferred Smackdown.

RAW tends to be dominated by one guy.

From 2002-2005, HHH ruled; from 2005-Present, Cena has.

Smackdown is more balanced, with less reliance on one person.

One time Brock Lesnar was top dog, then Angle, then Eddie Guerrero, then Batista, then Edge, then Jeff Hardy etc.

More variety, more freshness. Different people get their chance to be the biggest star.

· Registered
255 Posts
Which brand is your favourtie, Raw or Smackdown?

For me, I always had a soft spot for Smackdown, and they have some of my favourite wrestlers.
Right now easily Raw. Besides Barrett and Del Rio (and Gabriel) I couldn't care less about anyone on Smackdown. Overall since the beginning, my favourite is S! as it was the only show I used to watch.

Also the fact that Raw is live and Smackdown is not, completely wrecks the blue brand's shot at being number one. Taped doesn't have that feel a live show does (goes for any TV show)

· Registered
177 Posts
RAW.
I haven't watched smackdown in four years. Don't plan to do it until Sin Cara comes. RAW is the flagship show and unless I get into the WWE like I was when I was younger, I wont' watch both ever again.

· WWE Analyzer
176 Posts
Since the brand split, I've always preferred Smackdown.

RAW tends to be dominated by one guy.

From 2002-2005, HHH ruled; from 2005-Present, Cena has.

Smackdown is more balanced, with less reliance on one person.

One time Brock Lesnar was top dog, then Angle, then Eddie Guerrero, then Batista, then Edge, then Jeff Hardy etc.

More variety, more freshness. Different people get their chance to be the biggest star.
^^ Pretty much what I was thinking.

I love the fact that Smackdown also has matches in it to showcase their youngsters on a regular basis. Raw however... not so much. Last time they did that on Raw, A-Ri got fired haha.

· Banned
2,204 Posts
Smackdown has always been my favourite i guess, but those constant King booker vs Batista rematches were f***ing annoying

· Banned
2,204 Posts
Look at the poll bars!! I know its the defualt setting but the colouring is so appropriate,

whoever programmed it like that deserves a meddle

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.