414 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  TripleG
what you guys think was worst title match

the finger poke of doom or yesterday match at ppv
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
46,384 Posts
I say Hardy/Sting because it happened on PPV. That was just an embarrassment on every level and it was so bad, TNA should issue an apology to the fans, explain what happened with complete honestly, and offer a refund. It is also such a huge black eye on the business as a whole to have a drugged up performer go out there completely unready to go. That's the major problem here more than anything.

I think the Finger Poke gets over blown a bit. To me, the bigger mistake was taking the title off of Goldberg in the first place and then keeping him a million miles away from it. The whole time I was like "Wow, Nash won the belt? That's dumb...but Goldberg's gonna get it back, right?" and then they did the Finger Poke and I thought "OK, well that was stupid, but Goldberg is going to get it back, right?". NOPE! Compare that to WWF who took the belt off of Austin in October. I knew THE NEXT NIGHT that Austin was going to be put on the path to getting the belt back and that was basically their story from October to Wrestlemania XV. Goldberg? Nah, WCW just flushed him down the drain really. Instead they thought it would be better to rehash Hogan & Flair for the 80th time.

And to be honest, I wasn't ASHAMED of WCW when the Finger Poke happened. I thought it was stupid. I shook my head and said "No, No, No". But what happened with Hardy really made me ashamed of the performer & ashamed of the company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.