Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Example: The Rock is 6'4 and is really jacked. Kyle Kuzma (NBA star) is 6'9 but lean/skinny. Who would you say is more intimidating? Does the term "big men" refer to height or muscles? Would you consider a really tall but skinny guy a "big man"?

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Just visually I'd say jacked, tall but not jacked can make you look skinnier relatively and give the impression you're less intimidating. There's a whole debate you can do about functional strength vs aesthetics you can make but that's a whole different conversation, this conversation about which looks more intimidating and I'd be more scared to fight someone like Brian Cage than I would to fight someone like Omos. (disregard the fact I'm not a fighter in the least and both of them would kick my ass in a fight)

·
Registered
789 Posts
i personally am more afraid to fight a much taller guy as he has the reach.jacked can be intimidating but some jacked guys cant fight for shit.id say height gives u more of an advantage.unless you are jacked and can fight. in this case the rock is a little scarier but usually id say the taller guy is scarier

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
i personally am more afraid to fight a much taller guy as he has the reach.jacked can be intimidating but some jacked guys cant fight for shit.id say height gives u more of an advantage.unless you are jacked and can fight. in this case the rock is a little scarier but usually id say the taller guy is scarier
height gives you a reach advantage but most non fighters don't even know how to use it properly, hell some tall pro fighters can't even use it properly

·
Banned
4,037 Posts
Jacked generally beats height. People associate muscle build with strength and athleticism. 50 Cent is about 5'10" to 6'0", and his build is what made him intimidating, also the fact that he has better fighting capabilities than the average person. Nobody was intimidated by Snoop Dogg.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts