Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember in the early-to-mid 00s, there were times where Vince would be making out with divas on a weekly basis. He's admitted in shoot interviews that he regularly had affairs with the consent of Linda.

Do you think, considering he wrote or approved scripts that called for gratuitous make out sessions with multiple divas, that he slept with any of them?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I remember in the early-to-mid 00s, there were times where Vince would be making out with divas on a weekly basis. He's admitted in shoot interviews that he regularly had affairs with the consent of Linda.

Do you think, considering he wrote or approved scripts that called for gratuitous make out sessions with multiple divas, that he slept with any of them?
You're saying he said Linda was ok with the affairs? So they had an open marriage? Didn't know that.
I wouldn't be suprised. Linda is the most soulless women I've ever seen.
In the Vince McMahon dvd that came out around 2005, Linda actually said she knows he is flirtatious with them but she trusts he has never cheated.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
You're saying he said Linda was ok with the affairs? So they had an open marriage? Didn't know that.
It wasn't an open marriage. Vince has talked opening about how he eventually came clean and confessed his affairs to Linda.

"When asked whether he has been faithful to Linda, he responded, “Not necessarily faithful. I probably lied to myself, thinking she knew who I was when we got married. The wild guy. But I never, ever threw anything in her face. I was discreet. And Linda never suffered from a lack of attention, physical or emotional. But one day she asked me, point-blank, “Are you having an affair with so-and-so?” And I’ve never lied to her.

“Yes.”

The interview was in 2001. At that time Vince stated he had been faithful to Linda for about 6 years.

·
Banned
362 Posts
It wasn't an open marriage. Vince has talked opening about how he eventually came clean and confessed his affairs to Linda.

"When asked whether he has been faithful to Linda, he responded, “Not necessarily faithful. I probably lied to myself, thinking she knew who I was when we got married. The wild guy. But I never, ever threw anything in her face. I was discreet. And Linda never suffered from a lack of attention, physical or emotional. But one day she asked me, point-blank, “Are you having an affair with so-and-so?” And I’ve never lied to her.

“Yes.”

The interview was in 2001. At that time Vince stated he had been faithful to Linda for about 6 years.
I believe him on this one, I don't see why he would admit it then lie about a current affair, especially since he cheated on her multiple times.

If he didn't cheat on Linda with Sable who he was OBSESSED with, he wasn't cheating with Trish. Especially when it was just a storyline and he was busy as shit with NBC and the XFL, he was literally missing shows and dipped after shows during the Trish storyline.

·
Registered
9,667 Posts
If he had been faithful to Linda for 6 years in 2001 and by assumption of continued fidelity that would mean that he missed out on being the "wild guy" with all the "blonde bimbos" that the so-called "smart" fans think only get pushed because the flatbacked for Vince.

·
Banned
362 Posts
If he had been faithful to Linda for 6 years in 2001 and by assumption of continued fidelity that would mean that he missed out on being the "wild guy" with all the "blonde bimbos" that the so-called "smart" fans think only get pushed because the flatbacked for Vince.

You just ended the myth, Vince has no reason to lie here when he's admitted to multiple affairs.

6 years prior means he didn't fuck Sable, if he didn't fuck Sable who he was OBSESSED with and thought was perfect, no way was he fucking others after.

·
Hardcore Casual
2,703 Posts
I mean, he also plays the pronoun game of "this person" and "this person" In the quote. Other than Sunny, what female around was really bangable in the late-80s to early 90s? Food for thought.

·
Registered
9,667 Posts
I mean, he also plays the pronoun game of "this person" and "this person" In the quote. Other than Sunny, what female around was really bangable in the late-80s to early 90s? Food for thought.
I dunno man Liz and Sherri weren't ugly by any means. Maybe that ring announcer Mike McGuirk as well but it's more likely that he was doing non TV personnel.

·
Registered
9,667 Posts
Vince Mcmahon wouldn't be here if he even thought about doing shit with Elisabeth back then with Savage.
I know that but the guy asked who was "bangable". I assumed that by that he meant attractive not necessarily available. I also made sure to mention that I believe it's less likely that he was sleeping with talent and more likely that he was sleeping with women who worked engine the scenes.

·
Registered
9,667 Posts
I don't think he banged Sable if anything he banged Trish Stratus

Sable had a daughter was married to Marc Mero, sued Vince then hooked up w Brock Lesnar
I don't know if he banged Trish especially with the time frame of his discussing his past and his assertion that had been faithful for a several years in 2001 which would have been early-ish in Trish's time in the company. That's without mentioning that Trish had been with her now husband since like 1992.

·
Registered
32,964 Posts
Tough to say, i mean i don't imagine Vince in his 60's doing much plowing in his office behind the doors, if he did it was more like late 40's early 50's Vince doing some damage. As with who he slept with...hmmmm tough to say but as some may have hinted here, maybe the less common girls we would least expect rather than the hotter more popular ones..maybe the ones backstage, with lesser power, no pun intended lol

1 - 20 of 54 Posts